Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
My illustrations

Quote:(08-12-2016, 01:58 AM)devindixon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-12-2016, 01:36 AM)Buildoman Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 12:28 AM)Zodiac Wrote:

They look really nice. This one is my favourite:
[Image: xfvomz.png]

This looks like its from the game Monument Valley. Really cool too :biggrin:

I love that game.
I kinda got the idea from Patapon.

Quote: (08-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Blur Wrote:

Those are dope, I love the lighting/shading.

Thank you! :hearts:

I love patapon! Was my favorite psp game :wink: PATA PATA PATA PON xD

Quote:(08-12-2016, 02:02 AM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 01:58 AM)devindixon Wrote:

I love that game.

I still play my PSP. rofl

Quote:(08-12-2016, 02:06 AM)devindixon Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 02:02 AM)Bubble Wrote:

I love that game.

I had jailbroken psp go with custom firmware and a bunch of psp games on the sd card I attached. My dumbass traded for a modded ps2 that came with over 100 burned dvds of games which at the time was an awesome traded, but now, i miss my psp more than my ps2

Quote:(08-12-2016, 04:22 AM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 02:06 AM)devindixon Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 02:02 AM)Bubble Wrote:

I love that game.

I had jailbroken psp go with custom firmware and a bunch of psp games on the sd card I attached. My dumbass traded for a modded ps2 that came with over 100 burned dvds of games which at the time was an awesome traded, but now, i miss my psp more than my ps2 :sad:

I have custom firmware too. I'm pretty sure almost everyone had custom firmware lol. You can do so much more.
I'm still rocking the 2005 PSP1000 model. Works perfectly, like it just came out of the box.

Sadly, all the online servers for the PSP games are all shut down.
I was a major Star Wars Battle Front Renegade Squadron fan, I played that game for like 6 years online till GameSpy closed down.
Don't get me started with Phantasy Star Portable 2 online lol! I played that game all freaking day and night. I would play that game so bad where I would skip school and miss loads of homework.

I miss the PSP days. After like 2012 it died.
I hardly see people playing the PSP or the PSPVita.

Well at least these doesn't seem to be using completely stolen resources. So that is a step up from your last try at exposure. There are only two real "issues" I see with these though. First being that they all seem to use the exact same stock for the star sky, which becomes repetitive and boring after 2 images. The second is the downright awful resolution on them. (Though that last part might just be Instagram's fault.) I mean if you look at it in a full view.

On a another note, you stated you used Adobe Photoshop. I'd highly suggest that you'd use Adobe Illustrator instead. Seeing how Vector bases are better than pixel bases for pieces such as these.

Yeah live Crovus said about the photoshop usage, from what I understand it would be better to use illustrator as you know, vectors would be a lot better for this (especially for resizing)

Quote:(08-12-2016, 09:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Well at least these doesn't seem to be using completely stolen resources. So that is a step up from your last try at exposure. There are only two real "issues" I see with these though. First being that they all seem to use the exact same stock for the star sky, which becomes repetitive and boring after 2 images. The second is the downright awful resolution on them. (Though that last part might just be Instagram's fault.) I mean if you look at it in a full view.

On a another note, you stated you used Adobe Photoshop. I'd highly suggest that you'd use Adobe Illustrator instead. Seeing how Vector bases are better than pixel bases for pieces such as these.

Dude seriously... It's "INSTAGRAM".
They lower the quality of any photo. Doesn't matter what type of Image you post.

Stop trying to find flaws on an Instagram photo...

Getting really annoying.

Quote:(08-12-2016, 03:09 PM)devindixon Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 09:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:

They lower the quality of any photo. Doesn't matter what type of Image you post.

Getting really annoying.

Here's how to get the best quality so instagram does little to no compression.

Max image resolution: 1080×1080
Max file size: 120kb
Resolution: 72PPI

Tip: If you need help getting your image compressed below 120kb without quality loss, use this site

Quote:(08-12-2016, 03:09 PM)devindixon Wrote:

Getting really annoying.

You seriously need to grow up. Instagram doesn't lower the resolutions, you just didn't make your illustrations optimized for Instagram. I even acknowledge that it was because of the service's earlier. If you meet the requirements, then no compression is done to your images. Hence why people who do it at professionally have smooth looking, high rez images on the media. Learn how to learn. (Wow, that sentence was stupid to say, even by my standards.) Though that note still stands, don't use Photoshop and try to mimic vector art, use Illustrator and create vector art.

Looks good, but I get the impression this threads intention was to attract traffic to your profile thus gain a larger following.