Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 601 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
My Signature

Quote:(10-30-2013, 11:06 AM)Sir Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Suggest he change it then, I'm sure he wouldn't mind?

I'm sure he will read this thread tomorrow. lol No need. If he decides to change it. That's up to him. If not. It is what it is. I was just stating my opinion on it.

Quote:(10-30-2013, 10:28 AM)Sir Wrote:

I support his size restrictions on images just saying... I hate it when a forum has tons of users with huge sigs,

OT: Nice sig.

Thanks for the compliment, and I understand that signatures that are too huge are annoying. However, 600 in Width and 200 in Height is just plain retarded. It leaves the image stretched unless you're using Text logo's, and the 500kb limit is just as bad. It leaves no real room for creativity, as most HQ Signatures are any where from 575kb to 1mb. Not to mention it keeps people from using reasonably sized Vertical signatures.

Quote:(10-30-2013, 10:57 AM)Black Haze Wrote:

Thanks for the compliment, and I understand that signatures that are too huge are annoying. However, 600 in Width and 200 in Height is just plain retarded. It leaves the image stretched unless you're using Text logo's, and the 500kb limit is just as bad. It leaves no real room for creativity, as most HQ Signatures are any where from 575kb to 1mb. Not to mention it keeps people from using reasonably sized Vertical signatures.

Suggest he change it then, I'm sure he wouldn't mind?