Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
My stats from FlashX.tv

I made a test online sharing a list of streaming services and a lot of people were interested in uploading videos and movies to streaming video sites in return to get views and clicks while making profit from ad revenue. The first that i share was FlashX. FlashX got it's referral program and i did manage to get 86 registrations but the users end up not uploading any videos those not making any profit.

Here some stats:
[Image: print1.jpg]

[Image: print2.jpg]

Quote:i did manage to get 86 registrations but the users end up not uploading any videos
That's a lot of registrations.

Why didn't any uploads take place?

I can think of two reasons...

1 - There is a lot of similar services, (video hosting sites).
2 - To convert, the user needs to upload a video and share. Only when the video is viewed by a visitor the user makes money.

Quote:(06-17-2020, 10:35 AM)hacxx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I can think of two reasons...

1 - There is a lot of similar services, (video hosting sites).
2 - To convert, the user needs to upload a video and share. Only when the video is viewed by a visitor the user makes money.
Valid points.

In terms of the first one, If they've realized there are similar services, they wouldn't have registered to begin with.
I believe this certainly has potential to monetize.

Quote:(06-17-2020, 12:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

In terms of the first one, If they've realized there are similar services, they wouldn't have registered to begin with.
I believe this certainly has potential to monetize.
I believe it too. I will dedicate a little of my time to this strategy and in a week or so check the results.

a ton load of thnkz for that stuff