Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 515 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
N O S T A L G I A

Anyone get the most intense nostalgia feeling from Minecraft. I do and that shit is literally insane

I can't believe Minecraft Is still (somewhat) popular nowadays.

I remember over a decade ago, It was widely-used In the gaming community.

Nothing will beat my minecraft faction era 2010-2014 where too fun for me. MC needs a solid PvP update, none of the charged attack cooldown bs they got going on.

Quote:(03-05-2019, 09:03 AM)Monkry Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nothing will beat my minecraft faction era 2010-2014 where too fun for me.

That was a very solid period for Minecraft.

Without naming the forum, I remember Minecraft was extremely popular. Premium accounts were In high demand.

Quote:(01-25-2019, 10:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

I can't believe Minecraft Is still (somewhat) popular nowadays.

I remember over a decade ago, It was widely-used In the gaming community.

Minecraft is used in school to develop children :confused:

Quote:(03-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-05-2019, 09:03 AM)Monkry Wrote:

Without naming the forum, I remember Minecraft was extremely popular. Premium accounts were In high demand.

I mean the amount of free leaked accounts out there was insane during that period, it's like I couldn't get enough of them.

Recently 'Minecraft nostalgia' videos have been popping up in my Youtube recommended and then ironically enough I see this post come up.

It is a throwback to 2012 for sure.

Quote:(03-10-2019, 04:58 AM)Monkry Wrote:

Quote: (03-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-05-2019, 09:03 AM)Monkry Wrote:

I mean the amount of free leaked accounts out there was insane during that period, it's like I couldn't get enough of them.

Agree.

I used to crack Minecraft accounts back then, a lot easier than nowadays. I struggle to get premium hits at the best of times.

I still get nostalgic from the old door opening sound from the beta version.

Those were simpler times. The Xbox 360 version of the game was definitely the best. And the music is very nostalgic as well. C418 deserves some kind of award for it.

I still play it with my friends to this day on Java. It's crazy what people have done with mods/shaders/textures, etc. So it's always fun experimenting with them to see what you can come up with.