Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 781 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
.NET CMS to manage copy changes

We have web application that renders dynamic content. We want to manage our content copy changes via separate managed system where developer does not get involved in writing copy and just leave place holder and later on copy writer adds copy.

Per my knowledge, any CMS takes control most of front end and leaves developer to just do design and layout level control.

I am looking for some CMS that does not take control page structure but instead it runs as a thin layer before page rendering and replace the place holders with content.

To give an example,

[To see links please register here]

simply do localization with a JS on client, I can use that but I guess SEO will an issue since content is replaced with Javascript which most search engine won't execute.

I think what you are looking for is called a **headless CMS**. That means it is a back-end interface for users to manage their content, but there is no front-end to render it - just APIs to access the content. You can call those APIs from your application.

A few examples I've used or looked at in the past:

- [Directus](

)
- [Blackstar](

)

There's also a lot of momentum around using Drupal as a headless CMS.