Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 388 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[NEW] Incubus Software - Epsilon RAT v1.0 [/NEW]

Incubus Software Presents:
[Image: Epsilon_RAT_Alpha_Screenshot.jpg]
Epsilon RAT v1.0

Now available for Beta Testing!

Features include:
Remote Desktop
Remote Keylogger
Remote File Manager
Reverse Connection features, multithread connection

Coded in Visual Basic.Net 2010 by Zanadu, our CEO.

[To see links please register here]

I will give you a quick tutorial if necessary. But people, please, if you know how to work DarkComet, you should be able to work my RAT.

Oh, I should mention. When using the remote desktop, you should set the split to 1, then set the resolution to the highest setting to get rid of those "gridlines".

Oh, and this is small, but it doesn't detect Norton for some reason.

Looks like a thread created by a robot.

@IncubusSoftware Well, your first activity is this thread and you used [/NEW] in the thread subject. It looked suspicious.
Plus, take it easy with the F5 button, or whatever you're using to refresh the page.

Quote:(04-16-2014, 08:33 PM)Scythe Wrote:

Looks like a thread created by a robot.

Would a robot reply to your post?

Look, i'm just looking for beta testers here. Just give me suggestions on what I should do for version 1.1 beta and alpha?

Quote:(04-16-2014, 08:37 PM)Scythe Wrote:

@IncubusSoftware Well, your first activity is this thread and you used [/NEW] in the thread subject. It looked suspicious.

Yeah, didn't have enough time to make a good introduction, so I just went ahead and just winged it on this forum.

Quote:(04-16-2014, 08:43 PM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

Bad idea.
Sure we all love eachother here but it gets pretty xenophobic sometimes with the newbies.

Not like I'm a Grey or Reptilian alien, though, you know what I'm saying?

Update: I did post an introduction people. happy now?

Quote:(04-16-2014, 08:44 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Not like I'm a Grey or Reptilian alien, though, you know what I'm saying?

Update: I did post an introduction people. happy now?

It's not retroactive and doing it under pressure is meh.

Also xenophobia also applies to, y'know, new things as a whole, new users included, not just aliens.

Just make a good name for yourself and all will be fine.

Quote:(04-16-2014, 08:39 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Yeah, didn't have enough time to make a good introduction, so I just went ahead and just winged it on this forum.

Bad idea.
Sure we all love eachother here but it gets pretty xenophobic sometimes with the newbies.

Update: Oh, I should mention. When using the remote desktop, you should set the split to 1, then set the resolution to the highest setting to get rid of those "gridlines".

To download, just click on the text that says "download" on the OP.

>.NET
>malware
>serious, at all
HAHAHAHAHA