Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 599 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
NEW SITE TO MAKE MONEY - Better and Easier than UDEMY

+3 rep spiral3d - thanks for the extensive review ;) as always - pleasure to read your posts.

Definitely keep the reviews coming. Well written, informative, and a great time saver, your efforts are appreciated! +rep

[Image: 24clapping.gif]

any body got anything from this site?
Please share.
rahu

(11-26-2013, 06:08 AM)spiral3d Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

an interesting site.
for starters, it has quite a few of the same courses from our beloved instructors at udemy-
Stone River eLearning, wp academy, mark lassoff, robert farrell, to name a few.

They appear to be same courses, with same vid header images and course names. obviously, I didn't watch everyone to see if they ARE the same. but I checked a few durations and they matched up.
But they don't have them all or all the courses. For instance, robert farrell- udemy=49 skillfeed=3
and yet others like stone river- udemy=49 skillfeed=45 are closer.

I like how their categorization too. very specific, including beginner, intermediate, and expert.
NOW for the interesting part- pricing...
$19 a month and also a 7 day free trial, which is "all access" and yes,
downloadhelper DOES work on this site. (I personally tested it).
With a four day weekend coming up for some of us, that 7 day free trail could come in handy, here...
They claim 23,491 tutorials with 2,507 hours of learning (udemy is more I'm sure) and 1,010 instructors.

For udemy fans, this could be a gold mine. $19 a month is cheaper than udemy price per course. [Image: blush.gif]

as for getting paid as an instructor, well here's an exact quote-
"How much do I get paid for my work?
You get paid for every minute viewed by Skillfeed members. At the end of the month we go back and add up all the minutes viewed for each video. We then add up all the revenue we made during the month. We take 30% of our revenue and split it among all paid minutes. We then send you your payment via PayPal on the 15th of the month for the previous month." You figure that out. [Image: huh.gif]

my opinion? I wouldn't overlook this site. These instructors seem to be using same material they put together for udemy and you get FULL access to all their stuff for $19 instead of $20-$50 for each single course, like udemy. Obviously this isn't for you collectors. But it is for you learners.

[Image: cool.gif] rep me, if you found this helpful or worthwhile, so I know if I should still do reviews like this. Plus, I could use the boost,nya?
Great review. Will try 7 days trial to rip the content.
;)