Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 242 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
***NanoCore RAT 1.2.2.0(Unicorn Release)+Premium Plugins***

Hello, here is the latest vesion of NanoCore RAT + 7 Premium Plugins included. This is one of the best and most stable RAT you can find around, with an easy interface, but full of options and settings that make this rat really customizable.And it is even more thanks to its premium plugins that add many useful functions to the client. This rat is sold on its official website for 25$, here it's free, enjoy

>>>[REDACTED]<<<

[Image: nanocore-release.jpeg]

[Image: GGk33zW.png]

[Image: Qr3zNTP.png]

Haha, you are truly a fucking idiot. Your RAT was so easy to find I can find it by pressing my face against the keyboard.

To the analysis.

Your binding attempt is shit.
[Image: GWKuOna.png]
[Image: 7lh02vV.png]

SFX resource (Actual tool)
[Image: 4H81j1W.png]

RAT (second resource)
[Image: a9a2shq.png]

Lol Visual Basic.
[Image: DOn1Bj9.png]

%AppData%, you say?
[Image: fCJNnna.png]

Malware/RAT config in %AppData%
[Image: U4tGAc6.png]

YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING CHANGE THE DEFAULT BUILD NAME YOU INEPT LITTLE SHIT. And we know you asked for help about NanoCore's client, so don't deny it isn't you.
[Image: xj1mJqm.png]

C&C Server.
[Image: APaNLQ0.png]
[Image: 5Fm9sUl.png]

INITIAL RAT TCP CONNECTION:
[Image: sLaERc6.png]

C&C - 185.125.168.245 port 5552
You suck, you suck, you suck. You suck, you suck.
Not only did you try to backdoor 0day.red users, but you had the fucking audacity to ask questions about how to abuse them ON OUR OWN FUCKING FORUM.
[Image: 16BQTiO.png]

Who the hell do you think you are, no name script kiddie asshole? You try to rat us and you don't even know how to use your own tools. Amazing! Not that I expected more from you fucking keyboard orangutans.
You have no sympathy from me. Go fuck yourself, and eat only the most potent of shit, you lowlife piece of fucking crap.

-----
Have fun bb :* I'll get the other ones too sometime.
[Image: veZBbTe.png]
-----

@Axari GOT EM. Good job as always. OP is now butthurt.
[Image: P8NJk2v.gif]