Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 488 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Nathan Barley

Okay fellas, if you haven't watched this show, watch it now. It's a British show by Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris (yep, theChris Morris of Brass Eye). It's totally fucking mexico.

Here's a lil something to get you going:

Seems hilarious how old is this show though?

I heared of the Show it is really funny, are there coming new episodes?

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:48 PM)mauricemoss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

From 2005 actually. And it's surprisingly futuristic, I mean there was a scene where they rub the phone to transfer their contacts - way before NFC. You'll get what I mean once you watch the show, it's awesome. Scary how much of it has turned out to be true though, idiots do rule the world.

I just asked because the camera's that they used to shoot are horrible.

Is it a comedy show? I take it that it is.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:32 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Seems hilarious how old is this show though?
From 2005 actually. And it's surprisingly futuristic, I mean there was a scene where they rub the phone to transfer their contacts - way before NFC. You'll get what I mean once you watch the show, it's awesome. Scary how much of it has turned out to be true though, idiots do rule the world.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:07 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Most good movies anywhere come from America theirs not really any other good moving producing countries besides the few odd balls that appear.

Bollywood is also good, those Indian guys.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:05 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I don't really like watching translated stuff cause it always seems to kill the grammar and other things making them appear to be stupid.

good Movies here in Germany are mostly from the U.S and that's why they fail here. best Example: Ted.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:02 PM)Google Wrote:

Haha, you mean unfunny 'comedyshows'?, there are here a lot of in Germany.

Some shows base around comedy but they have horrible actors and it's just not that funny and it's a drain to watch them.

But yeah that's what I meant.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:04 PM)Google Wrote:

same goes to movies which are translated, the most jokes are dead then.

I don't really like watching translated stuff cause it always seems to kill the grammar and other things making them appear to be stupid.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:19 PM)mauricemoss Wrote:

Yep it is a comedy - I wouldn't call it a sitcom exactly, though.
Is it that bad? I kinda like it actually - it wasn't exactly a high profile show, but later on developed a good cult following. Probably that's why.

I like it mate.
I do like the comedy style in the first video.