Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[Need Help] How to stop ddos?

Quote:(03-22-2017, 05:41 PM)m0dem Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-22-2017, 04:15 PM)Cremate Wrote:

There is multiple ways you can stop DDoS. You can purchase a VPN which does not have DNS Leaks and is DDoS protected (I reccomend PIA [Private Internet Access])

You can purchase a Residential VPN and act like its yours.

You can not talk shit and not get ddosed..

You can not join random calls or don't go on anything that is able to pull your IP.

You can make yourself unresolvable.

He's talking about a web server getting DDOSed, not his personal computer.

Its quite easy, there are multiple DDoS Mitigators out there. WebDeflect is the one I reccommend, but contact your host first and ask for an IP change or some shit smh I don't know if thats possible but try or buy from blazingfast (changes IP) then get on webdeflect. Or contact @

on twitter. Hes an amazing system admin, running his own forum etc. He doesn't do it for free but still

@

, I haven't sifted through all posts but given this thread Is around 3 months old, I'd assume you've come to a resolution by now?

Quote:(04-17-2017, 06:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

@

, I haven't sifted through all posts but given this thread Is around 3 months old, I'd assume you've come to a resolution by now?

You are right I forgot to close it.
CLOSED