Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 517 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Need Signature

Hey all!
I'd like a new signature for this awesome forum! I want my sig with my name LusTer!
Anyone who can help me?

I could probably create a cool little signature LusTer, what did you have in mind? Have a favorite video game character or sports player perhaps?

Quote:(05-10-2013, 05:58 PM)xplosivez Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I could probably create a cool little signature LusTer, what did you have in mind? Have a favorite video game character or sports player perhaps?

well, I want a signature with this pic or something alike:biggrin:

Quote:(05-11-2013, 09:38 AM)LusTer Wrote:

Quote: (05-10-2013, 05:58 PM)xplosivez Wrote:

well, I want a signature with this pic or something alike:biggrin:

Alrighty, would you like this specific girl? If so what is her name? If you would just like someone along those lines I'll look for someone.

I dodn't have any prob m8, whatever you want!

Quote:(05-13-2013, 03:42 PM)LusTer Wrote:

I dodn't have any prob m8, whatever you want!:biggrin:

Lol I'll see what I can do bud, hot blonde girls are the base, got it.

haha thanx m8, I am waiting my new sig!

Request Completed.

[Image: fu7r5UN.png]

Request has been completed.