Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 314 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Need graphics! (Paying $)

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:18 PM)Jinx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

250 plus lmao. I would do it for cheap but I don't have a laptop atm. Can you wait a week or two?
There's a difference between using a free software, and a software you've paid $2700 for.

I'm not looking for anything incredible. Just something that will look relatively good and isn't done in Paint.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:36 PM)ProTech Wrote:

Draw pad is like a touch pad, you are using a stick, often made of bambus to use it. Used by designers and artists to everything. Fonts, resizing, and lot more.

No shit Sherlock. We got design guru over here. You thought I meant drawing pad for only drawing. Go back to your idiot corner.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:23 PM)Jinx Wrote:

I use a mouse. No one here should charge 250+
Using a mouse? Again, you failed. You can't do GFX work without a draw pad.

Quote: (10-15-2013, 10:25 PM)Grumpy Wrote:

I didn't come here looking for some idiot who thinks he's a "professional" graphics designer to cry and charge me ten times what I want to pay. I came here for some designer to give this a go and for me to throw them a bit of cash as a token of my thanks. I doubt you have any relevant graphic industry experience or qualifications to back up your prices anyhow, so bugger off somewhere where somebody will actually give a shit. :smile:
Well I have a feedback on 100% out of 54 orders on Amino. So I think I knows what I am talking about.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:25 PM)Grumpy Wrote:

some idiot who thinks he's a "professional" graphics designer to cry and charge me ten times what I want to pay. [...] I doubt you have any relevant graphic industry experience or qualifications [...] so bugger off somewhere where somebody will actually give a shit. :smile:

Loving the insults, man, they really make me want to work with you!
No I'm not a "professional" I never said I was. Nor am I an idiot. Nor am I crying, as a matter of fact. And did I state I was interested in doing this? No, therefore I'm not trying to charge you anything. I have some minor graphic industry experience, and no I do not have any relevant qualifications due to my age. Although this does not mean I can voice my opinion on the Internet. And "bugger off somewhere else where someone will give a shit" well, this is a forum, I'm aloud to post anywhere and whatever I like within reason. I do not care if you or someone does or does not "give a shit". I was merely stating my opinion, yet you felt the need to cause a commotion. I hope you find someone within your price range willing to do this work for you. /rantover.exe

$25 for all that? Holy... I normally gets $300+ for that amount of things.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:39 PM)Ichi Wrote:

You're obviously trolling, or you lack common sense and/or intelligence. I said that a

is a tool used to draw digital art using a program that uses either vector or pixel technology. Also, school for the most part is pointless in as it learns you a set of written answers and tells you to answer with those questions. Its no skill involved in it, anything can be learned with time and constant reading of it. Skill/Experience is something you gain from doing something, something that simply cannot be learned by reading it. ( Also I am currently attending design school at the age of 16. )
Jesus Christ, lets use your sense then. You are talking with no experience. So stfu?

Quote: (10-15-2013, 10:41 PM)Jinx Wrote:

No shit Sherlock. We got design guru over here. You thought I meant drawing pad for only drawing. Go back to your idiot corner.
Design guru? Thanks!
Thought? That's WHAT you meant, how many times are you changing opinion?

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:34 PM)Ichi Wrote:

You can very well make Graphics without a drawing board, and a majority of artists prefer to use a mouse and keyboard. You can also do Graphical Design and Web Design without a draw pad, and again a majority of people prefer to do this. Also, as the name suggest, a draw pad is used for drawing using digital programs and vector/pixel technology. Its the futuristic way of an old classical way of doing art.
Come back when you've had a few lessons on the design school. You don't know what a draw pad is for either.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:47 PM)ProTech Wrote:

The post is so obvious that the kid is right.

What?

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:29 PM)ProTech Wrote:

Facepalm.. Good luck using this dude, doesn't even know what a draw pad is used for..

Enjoying looking at teens working hard to earn a few spare bucks and think they can call the self designers.
Are you trolling or just dumb? What do you think a draw pad is?