Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 351 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
New To Anime? Read This

Thanks, its really interesting for me! In fact, the world of anime is amazing.

I recommend Hunter x Hunter and Cowboy Bepbop. But I also recommend Samurai Champloo, especially the soundtrack if you like Lo-fi, boombap and hiphop

Dragon ball is a pretty nice anime if you like a genre with fighting

Quote:(03-14-2023, 12:44 AM)plebglebv2 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I recommend Hunter x Hunter and Cowboy Bepbop. But I also recommend Samurai Champloo, especially the soundtrack if you like Lo-fi, boombap and hiphop

I don't think I cared for Lo-fi before watching Samurai Champloo, but I'm pretty sure that show made me like it more. Definitely agree with that recommendation.

Quote:(03-14-2023, 12:44 AM)plebglebv2 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There's very few directors like Watanabe. Between Bebop and Champloo the influence of music is pretty much all-encompassing. Half the episode names are classic song references and fight scenes are almost always choreographed with the music. Even on his lesser known works, there's a huge importance placed on music.

I love it there are almost all i wanted to watch.

I've been meaning to get into Anime but with there being millions of anime and potential bad ones I don't really know where to start, this makes it much easier, thank you.

I have started watching from the Deathnote. Amazing experience it was.

You should add Cowboy Bebop too