Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 276 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
New! v7 [eBook] — +40 SEable and Refundable Companies [€ 20/€ 500]

1. The eBook
— 10 pages in length.
— Written in English, ensuring simplicity and easy comprehension.
— Authored exclusively by me, an experienced SEr with over 3 years of active experience. No copied content, only high-quality material.
— Includes a comprehensive list of SE methods for over 40 different companies, with estimated profits ranging from €20 to €500 each. (Do the math and discover your potential gain!)
— Tested methods in the EU, USA, and potentially worldwide, depending on the country.
— At the time of the eBook's release, none of the methods are widely saturated, with over half of them being discovered by myself, friends, or related individuals. Thus, they are unlikely to saturate quickly.
— Companies span various fields, including electronics, clothing, household items, personal care, food supplements, health and wellness, home decor, gadgets, and more.

2. Objectives
— Empowers you with the skills to begin or continue learning in the SE scene, guiding you in developing the necessary SE skills independently, without the need to pay for an SEr's costly and risky teaching.
— Provides you with the opportunity to efficiently and effortlessly engage in SE on your own, starting with a strong foundation, without having to rely on ineffective methods found online or constantly seek assistance.

3. Plans and Services
This eBook is an exclusive for 0day.red users only.
AlphaBetaGamma (Most popular)
Latest version of the eBookLatest version of the eBookLatest version of the eBook
XLimited support includedLimited support included
XXAll future version of the eBook
€ 70 / € 60⁽¹⁾€ 80 / € 70⁽¹⁾€ 100 / € 80⁽¹⁾
⁽¹⁾ If you have previously purchased any of my other

[To see links please register here]

, there is a progressive discount available to you based on the Plan you have previously purchased.

4. Payment
Payments are exclusively accepted in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), and others.

5. FAQs
Can I upgrade from the Alpha plan to the Gamma Plan by paying the price difference?
No, plans cannot be combined or upgraded. You will need to purchase the Gamma plan separately and pay the full price.
What does "Limited support included" mean?
It covers questions regarding the eBook, methods, and suggestions for SEs. However, it does not include personalized SE assistance.
How can I receive the new version if I purchased the Gamma Plan?
Please send me a direct message.

6. Change log
Data (DD-MM-YYYY)VersionNotes
04-12-2020 v1Root
28-02-2021v2Companies added 3, updated 16, removed 4
03-06-2021v3Companies added 6, updated 9, removed 2
21-01-2022v4Companies added 4, updated 18, removed 3
21-06-2022v5Companies added 7, updated 11, removed 3
02-11-2022v6Companies added 3, updated 12, removed 6
17-05-2023v7Companies added 4, updated 11, removed 4
Not Released Yetv8Currently in development...

7. Terms and Services
— This purchase is non-refundable.
— Contacting me implies your agreement to these terms.
— I have the right to modify the terms without prior notice.
— Sharing the eBook or its content without owner consent is prohibited.

8. Reviews
Here are some of the latest user reviews:
Quote:(04-28-2023, 09:05 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

So it's been some time using green's ebook that I bought and I wanted to say that I can truly recommend it. Everything is clear and the companies that are in the ebook are not the ones that you can easily find. Also, I have bought Gamma plan and got my questions answered by green. I appreciate that he found the time and answered my questions. And yeah, I am waiting for v7 ebook version.
Quote: (12-09-2022, 03:29 PM)larry_ Wrote:

+1, fair price, constantly updated with no extra cost, all working as expected and well explained
Quote: (12-07-2022, 12:52 PM)Raccoon Wrote:

Recommended ebook, can help you to save time on finding good companies
Quote: (03-05-2021, 03:23 PM)radziomeister Wrote:

Great E-book!
green314 is helpful.
Everything is explained well.
I need some practise but with help of this user I will earn really good money!
Quote: (03-05-2021, 03:23 PM)Alphabet54 Wrote:Libro ottimo come sempre. Green è una garanzia.
Quote: (04-07-2021, 11:23 AM)Yuri_Orlov Wrote:

+vouch this guy. I recommend buying the ebook :biggrin:
Quote: (03-05-2021, 03:23 PM)IlDon4 Wrote:Il libro è spettacolare, ho fatto quasi 500€ di prodotti in 2 settimane easy
Quote: (03-05-2021, 03:23 PM)Raptor Wrote:green is a truly talented SEr.
Quote: (06-29-2022, 04:21 PM)B0rtigiano Wrote:+1 vouch, green is one of the most talented and ethic on the SE scene SE I've ever meet
Quote: (06-29-2022, 04:21 PM)LatrixZZ Wrote:Definitely a good investment if you're a newbie/beginner in the refund/se scene. Thanks+++++
Quote: (06-29-2022, 04:21 PM)alc4zi Wrote:Green is a fellow friend plus one of the SEr in our country who I respect the most. He is a professional at what he does, he is tough (not many in this scene truly have, getting carried away here is very simple as you can imagine), he is loyal and a truly friend. I love you mate

and more...

The methods working worldwide?

Great initiative, if you need vouch copies, i would be open to write up a review.

Quote:(12-06-2020, 09:32 AM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

I would assume this is mostly international, without know the contents of the book. If not the methods may apply to other business anyway.

Thanks for your interest guys.

Quote:(12-06-2020, 09:32 AM)Cyb3rc0bra Wrote:

The vast majority of them.

Quote:(12-06-2020, 10:12 AM)Jerban Wrote:

Great initiative, if you need vouch copies, i would be open to write up a review.
I don't need it for now.

Quote:NOTICE: SALES CLOSED
All the available copies has been sold.
Thanks to everyone for the interest.
I will notify you when the new version will be available.
Have fun.

Sad times, I was about to send you a DM asking for them, as I'm interested on learning SE and working with it.

Quote:NOTICE: SALES OPEN
The new version of the book is now available.
Thanks to everyone for the interest.
Have fun.

"Hello there!"
This is a bump.

"Hello there!"
This is a bump.

"Hello there!"
This is a bump.