Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 179 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Nike/zalando help

Quote:(11-17-2022, 08:58 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For JD I just got a phone noti that they've had to split my order into 2 separate deliveries (1 for gloves and 1 for the shoes) can you recommend best thing to do in this situation?
Will they be arriving at the same time by obviously the same driver?

Quote:(11-18-2022, 02:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 08:58 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

For JD I just got a phone noti that they've had to split my order into 2 separate deliveries (1 for gloves and 1 for the shoes) can you recommend best thing to do in this situation?
Will they be arriving at the same time by obviously the same driver?

Yeah they arrived same time by same driver just in 2 different packages, driver left on porch I didn't sign. What's the best approach? Should I DNA the shoes? If worst comes I can just return in store

Quote:(11-18-2022, 01:39 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Yeah they arrived same time by same driver just in 2 different packages, driver left on porch I didn't sign. What's the best approach?
DNA both packages.

Essentially, you're hitting a single DNA - one claim number will be assigned to your case.

Quote:(11-18-2022, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 01:39 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Yeah they arrived same time by same driver just in 2 different packages, driver left on porch I didn't sign. What's the best approach?
DNA both packages.

Essentially, you're hitting a single DNA - one claim number will be assigned to your case.

the guy on the call said they will have to give me a police report to fill out and then I'll get an update on the investigation 3 days after I've sent it back . he's put me on hold for 20 minutes as I'm writing this

UPDATE. I got instant refund for the gloves because they're under £25 but they sent me a declaration pdf to fill out for the nike air max 97 as they were £165

Quote:(11-18-2022, 03:43 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 01:39 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

DNA both packages.

the guy on the call said they will have to give me a police report to fill out and then I'll get an update on the investigation 3 days after I've sent it back . he's put me on hold for 20 minutes as I'm writing this

UPDATE. I got instant refund for the gloves because they're under £25 but they sent me a declaration pdf to fill out for the nike air max 97 as they were £165
is this for JD?

Quote:(11-18-2022, 11:07 PM)djduderizx Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 03:43 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

DNA both packages.

is this for JD?

JDsports uk but I haven't received the refund for the air max's. These guys are a pain to deal with I've got to sign a declaration and wait 10 days.

Quote:(11-18-2022, 11:34 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 11:07 PM)djduderizx Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 03:43 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

is this for JD?

JDsports uk but I haven't received the refund for the air max's. These guys are a pain to deal with I've got to sign a declaration and wait 10 days.
unlucky
all jd group is evri lit btw

Quote:(11-18-2022, 11:34 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

I've got to sign a declaration
What type of document Is It?

Quote:(11-19-2022, 01:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 11:34 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

I've got to sign a declaration
What type of document Is It?

it's a declaration form. I haven't filled it yet as I have 10 days to do so. Here's the standard link they gave to me

Quote:(11-19-2022, 01:34 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

it's a declaration form. I haven't filled it yet as I have 10 days to do so. Here's the standard link they gave to me

It's not legally binding, so It's fine to go ahead and sign It.