Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
No access to Router? Need to port forward? Read this, it may help.

I hope it works, I've always wondered how to port-forward, i'm not putting all this knowledge to practice but if i do one day, i think i might get back to this tutorial, although it was made on 2018, i hope its still working, since a lot of comments say that its still do, thanks again for whoever made this

Quote:(03-06-2020, 10:41 AM)ryanbest Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

VPN is a wonderful thing. A lot of users use it with different aims: some of people use it for work, some of people for watching serias, which aren't accesible in their region, some of people for buying something on the Internet. Of course, it has some cons. VPN changes your IP, so if you do something, it will be showed, that you do it other country, that can be reflect on statistcs. I know only one system, which records usage statistcs bypassing VPN, -

. What do you thing about it?

VPN is a wonderful thing. A lot of users use it with different aims: some of people use it for work, some of people for watching serias, which aren't accesible in their region, some of people for buying something on the Internet. Of course, it has some cons. VPN changes your IP, so if you do something, it will be showed, that you do it other country, that can be reflect on statistcs. I know only one system, which records usage statistcs bypassing VPN, -

. What do you thing about it?

Quote:I know only one system, which records usage statistcs bypassing VPN geographic information systems
In what capacity does It bypass VPNs?

whatever you do dont use portforward automation tool i heard its backdoored.

Quote:(03-04-2019, 10:34 PM)Kludge Wrote:

Good stuff. Utilizing a good VPN's port forwarding function is a stroke of great thinking if no access to the router can be attained. Excellent theory put into practice by forwarding through the network tunnel instead of the LAN.
dude, vpn doesn't provide complete confidentiality

Routers will catch better if you move them to where you are most often. Better wifi will catch, but it has a range. So if you want to move to another place, this does not mean that it will be better to catch Wi-Fi at the other end of the house. There are a lot of tricks and various life hacks with routers. If you learn all these tricks, then you are not only able to change the address of the router, but also to use it effectively. Once, a long time ago, I could not use wifi normally because I did not know a lot of chips with addresses for routers. It's good that I have a son who is always able to prompt in this new technique, and is able to explain how it all works. He told me that you can just change the address for the routers. There are different addresses for routers, but he advised me [Link - Redacted by Staff]...

Quote:(11-25-2018, 10:47 PM)Cyclo Wrote:

If you're in a situation where you're using your cell phone or public WiFi and need to forward a port and have no access to a good VPN or Router, this may help.

At the time of this posting these two services are Free. This is not a way to hide your Identity so don't get stupid!
EDIT: Make sure your Tool/Rat functions as it should under normal circumstances (loopback) FIRST

What you need:
1) OpenVPN (

)
(

)
EDIT:
Important!Make sure to right click "openvpn.exe" file located in the apps BIN directory and
give it admin rights. If you don't you will get a ERROR and not be able to connect

2) Make a FREE account at

Follow the very simple step by step instructions from the portmap website
EDIT:
What should I do to get it working?

1) Sign up
2) Activate your profile by clicking the activation link sent to your email.
3) Create a configuration file for OpenVPN or SSH key using the 'Generate' button on 'Create new configuration' form.
4) Create a mapping rule by specifying configuration created, remote and local ports, host header and IP allowed to access (if required).
5) Start VPN or SSH tunnel.
6) Test the connection.
If you get no Connection back to server then Check that your firewall is not blocking traffic on tun0 interface.
Confirm by simply turning off your Firewall then make necessary changes don't just leave it off, leaving you open to attack..

May Not work withevery tool/rat, trial and error
Tested working with "Quasar" (

)
Tested working with "LimeRAT" (

)
Retested(issue was on my end) It Does work with the "Revenge Rat_v0.03"

I hope this information was helpful....
EDIT:
ps. Here's what my batch file looks like
@echo off