Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 358 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Node fs Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open

I get this error in my app:

> Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Program Files
> (x86)\Full Menu\db\main.json'

The app I have is built with electron-boilerplate. I am using this function to get the path to the root of the app:

path.dirname(process.execPath)

And this is the script that writes the file:

fs.writeFile(apath + '/db/' + elem + '.json', JSON.stringify(results)

I know what the problem is: permissions. But how could I get this working without running the app as an administrator?

I think that you must change the permissions recursively to the file so the user executing your script can read / write this file.

[To see links please register here]

For the benefit of searchers; I has this error. I added full permissions for `Everyone` as a test, but that didn't fix it. The issue was that the file was set to `readonly` (by source control).

Unchecking the `readonly` option in the file properties fixed the issue.

i had to run the node command prompt as administrator and that fixed the issue.

> If you use windows 10, you must turn off Ransomware protection. Ransomware protection will prevent all folder and file changes.You can turn off it in Windows Security Center. See screenshot below:

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

I had the error because i have already open the file before

var stream = fs.createWriteStream(outputFileName, {flags:'a'})
var output = fs.createWriteStream(outputFileName, {flags:'a'})

Restarting my computer fixed this problem for me.

I had this issue too. I'm using TFS (or VSO, Azure DevOps, etc.) for source control. I was trying to compile from .scss to .css and it couldn't open my .css. I just needed to right-click on my .css file and Check Out for Edit...

If you have the file that you can't open or modify mounted as a volume in docker restarting docker should fix the issue.

I face this issue when I was deleting a file/folder.

**Solution:**

Just restart your code editor/ terminal
Or
Restart your computer