Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Noob at anime

Hi guys,
A lot of people in my entourage talk about and watch anime but i've never seen one. Which anime should I watch to start ?

These should make a good start for you:
  • Attack on Titan
  • Code Geass
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Death Note
  • Fullmetal Alchemist

My Top 5:
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Black Lagoon
  • Great Teacher Onizuka
  • Fate/Zero + Fate/stay night[/*]

These are good titles. I would add One Punch man

Tokyo revengers, Kengan ashura or Naruto

Quote:(09-17-2021, 04:02 PM)ziiark Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi guys,
A lot of people in my entourage talk about and watch anime but i've never seen one. Which anime should I watch to start ?

watch naruto if youre into watching loads of episodes but legend of aang is amazing!!!!!

Really depends on what you like to watch in general.

Do you want to see badass vampires killing badass nazi vampires? Hellsing Ultimate.
A salaryman entering a modern pirate society? Black Lagoon.
A magic flavored tale of two brothers seeking to fix their grim past mistakes, through any means necessary? Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Do you wanna watch pantyshots on highschool girls and headshots on zombies? Highschool Of The Dead.
A duel between two geniuses, akin to Sherlock and Moriarty? Death Note.

Thanks for this thread. I've collected a lot of series for friends and family to watch, but I couldn't get into anything I've just jumped into.

I'm personally into Horror, any recommendations?

As horror I can recommend

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

I have watched many horror anime but at some point you just get dull. The two can be still called horror.

If you like firearms i recommend Jormungand and Black Lagoon