Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 227 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
North Korea threatens South Korea over UN sanctions

Quote:"If the South Korean puppet regime of traitors directly participates in the so-called UN 'sanctions', strong physical countermeasures would be taken," the North's Committee for Peaceful Reunification of Fatherland said.
The warning, carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, came a day after North Korea's top military body threatened to conduct a third nuclear test and boost its ability to strike the United States.
The latest warning re-focused Pyongyang's anger from Washington to Seoul.

[To see links please register here]

For those who do not know what is going on, North Korea has done too many nuclear tests, which broke U.N. law and multiple countries such as U.S. and South Korea are seeking sanctions against them for breaking such a law, now North Korea is threatening "strong physical countermeasures" against them.

Do remember that technically the North Koreans are still at war with South Korea, as their "peace treaty" was a "cease fire" treaty until peace terms were settled, which haven't been settled up to this day.

Quote:(01-27-2013, 05:17 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

What's with Koreans?

They still believe we are to blame for the separation of North & South Korea and want to get revenge on us.

That's shit. Always blame America.

What's with Koreans?

Well we can't believe everything we hear.

Quote:(01-27-2013, 05:21 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

That's shit. Always blame America.

Yep.

And I'm pretty sure over the past years or even decades, we've been giving them a bunch of money, food, and other supplies too.

Not sure though, I heard about it.

So, I was talking to my friend who lives in shanghai about this issue and when I brought it up he started laughing. He said that the 'northies' are the biggest bunch of bullshiters and can't/wouldn't do anything. Personally, I agree with him. It would be illogical for North Korea to attack for two reasons:

1. They have no money, they spent over 19 trillion on failed nuclear programs
2. IF they attack, they would start a bigger war than there already is. Seeing as South Korea is allied with America and is part of the UN, North Korea would end up getting annihilated.

Quote:(01-28-2013, 02:33 PM)Earthly Minds Wrote:

So, I was talking to my friend who lives in shanghai about this issue and when I brought it up he started laughing. He said that the 'northies' are the biggest bunch of bullshiters and can't/wouldn't do anything. Personally, I agree with him. It would be illogical for North Korea to attack for two reasons:

2. IF they attack, they would start a bigger war than there already is. Seeing as South Korea is allied with America and is part of the UN, North Korea would end up getting annihilated.
Never know what'll happen when someone crazy is in power.

Quote:(01-28-2013, 05:37 PM)Chieftain Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2013, 02:33 PM)Earthly Minds Wrote:

Never know what'll happen when someone crazy is in power.

Though that is 100% true, I doubt Kim Jong Un would be stupid enough to attack.