Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 467 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[OFFICIAL] ♛ Wizards Recruitment Thread ♛

Username/Name:FMJ

Why would you like to join Wizards?[ And will you be able to release anything you have for free?The reason i would like to join wizards is pretty simple im a wizard | and yes i can release 10+ paid for graphics packs

Might want to get in earlier. Prices will be raised soon.

lmao who pays to get into user groups.

Quote:(04-14-2013, 01:26 AM)Odissea Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

lmao who pays to get into user groups.

I uploaded over $150 worth of content today.

Trust me mates, what we got in there is things worth over 200$. Don't cry about the price.

Username/Name: Perfs

Why would you like to join Wizards?[ And will you be able to release anything you have for free? Since it's a paid group I figured this would be a good opportunity to save a couple bucks in the future. Also I'm looking forward for releases. Yes, I'll release anything I have for free.

Nice group lol. What a Wizard.

Quote:(04-14-2013, 06:48 AM)Vanilla Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Trust me mates, what we got in there is things worth over 200$. Don't cry about the price.

And it's only day 1!

Username/Name: Matrix

[b]Why would you like to join Wizards?[ And will you be able to release anything you have for free?/b] I absolutely love the userbar to be honest. Anyways, since it's a paid usergroup, I figured I be getting in for a steal since the subforum would be having a lot of releases. I have somethings I can releases, and I'd love to be a part of the group. And yeah, I can release things for free.

Username/Name: Redcap

Why would you like to join Wizards? I would love to join Wizards because I believe this group would be a group that I can look upto. I will be a great addition to the group.
The members are nice, and cool, just like me, so I think I am fit for joining.