Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 659 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread

What is your username: My username is currently SimPlaysGames on 0day.red, going to change it to Sikom when I get the ability.

List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Done some posts, and threads mostly just lurking. Most stuff have been asking questions or selling stuff.

What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: I guess I would be at an 6/7 in SE, not quite sure. I don't SE much, but when I do I usually get what I want.

Proof of your supposed SE
/cracking/hacking ability:
Don't know what do give you, latest SE was a Steelseries headset.

Why do you want to join Hustlers:
Seems interesting and like a group that would be nice to be in. I think it's good to share knowledge
Is there anything else you'd like to add: Not really, just ask me.

Quote:(05-02-2017, 01:14 PM)Old Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Content snipped.

You as well. Please provide email evidence via PM or updating your application, a spreadsheet means absolutely nothing as it isn't evidence.

Quote:(05-02-2017, 01:47 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote:

Content snipped.

Please provide evidence of your SEs via PM or by updating your post.

What is your username: zasdel
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red:/
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10?: 2-3 at SE
Proof of your supposed SE
/cracking/hacking ability:

Why do you want to join Hustlers: you keep posting links of 0day.red on the se discord lol

What is your username: high quality member
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Every post of mine is a contribution.
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10: Compared to professionals like yourself, I can't even rate myself. You guys are just too good. I'm probably around a 0.
Proof of your supposed SE: You're SE'ing me to incriminate myself. I'm not falling for it.
/cracking/hacking ability: To be honest, I'm not a fan of breaking the law and I want to continue to be a law abiding citizen. I maintain high morals and follow ethical decisions in my life. Please do not try to peer pressure (social engineer) me into doing something illegal.
Why do you want to join Hustlers: I just want to learn how to be a professional social engineer and hacker like yourself so I can be proud of myself for once in my life. Also, the userbar will give me many respects on sinisterly too, I think. I really desire the acceptance of others.
Is there anything else you'd like to add: Please please please add me to your exclusive group because I really want to learn how to be the best social engineer there is out there!

Quote:(05-02-2017, 07:48 PM)pvnk Wrote:

What is your username: high quality member
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: Every post of mine is a contribution.
What would you rate your SE/cracking/hacking ability out of 10: Compared to professionals like yourself, I can't even rate myself. You guys are just too good. I'm probably around a 0.
Proof of your supposed SE: You're SE'ing me to incriminate myself. I'm not falling for it.
/cracking/hacking ability: To be honest, I'm not a fan of breaking the law and I want to continue to be a law abiding citizen. I maintain high morals and follow ethical decisions in my life. Please do not try to peer pressure (social engineer) me into doing something illegal.
Why do you want to join Hustlers: I just want to learn how to be a professional social engineer and hacker like yourself so I can be proud of myself for once in my life. Also, the userbar will give me many respects on sinisterly too, I think. I really desire the acceptance of others.
Is there anything else you'd like to add: Please please please add me to your exclusive group because I really want to learn how to be the best social engineer there is out there!

Nice sarcasm.

@"Old" has been accepted due to providing sufficient evidence via PMs.

I will say that you guys have a pretty nice lookin' userbar now!

Closing this. See the following thread: