Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 274 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
/OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread.

Quote:(01-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Insider Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm interested in this group, I'll apply once I get up my activity.

Question: Is there any requirements/procedures for joining a group? Eg fees or anything?

Nope. Otaku is free to join. Currently, there are no fees for any of Sinisterly's groups. That could change in the future, depending on who buys groups.

Question: Is there any requirements/procedures for joining a group? Eg fees or anything?

Quote:(01-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Insider Wrote:

Aside from the requirements stated in the OP, joining a group is completely free. Membership is determined at the decision of the group leaders.

I apologize for the long wait time, I'm figuring some stuff out with the group and will be removing some members to get this back on track.

Back again like I never left.

Quote:(01-05-2015, 11:02 AM)Customer Wrote:

I apologize for the long wait time, I'm figuring some stuff out with the group and will be removing some members to get this back on track.

Back again like I never left.

Don't be silly, you were always here even if you weren't.

Figured I may aswell join one of the last active groups! :smile:
Username: Five, soon to be Yamato (if that user doesn't exist already.)
Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: 3 years now, more to come!
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Not as much as I would like to, but there will be an increase as I have A LOT of free time at the moment.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course! I'd love to convert any non-anime watchers. (and hopefully drive them away from crap anime because let's face it, they exist.
Why do you like anime?:In comparison to other styles of animation and entertainment, Anime contains a unique presence that differs from every other type of entertainment.
Why do you want in this group?: I need to further embrace my nipponese interests.

Currently closing, due to inactivity of the group.

I will open this back up when Oni and I get the ball rolling with more activities and whatnot.

Quote:(01-06-2015, 07:51 AM)Five Wrote:

Figured I may aswell join one of the last active groups! :smile:
Username: Five, soon to be Yamato (if that user doesn't exist already.)
Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: 3 years now, more to come!
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Not as much as I would like to, but there will be an increase as I have A LOT of free time at the moment.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course! I'd love to convert any non-anime watchers. (and hopefully drive them away from crap anime because let's face it, they exist.
Why do you like anime?:In comparison to other styles of animation and entertainment, Anime contains a unique presence that differs from every other type of entertainment.
Why do you want in this group?: I need to further embrace my nipponese interests.

The group isn't really all that active at the moment, but we're hoping that changes. I still regularly check for more reviews to add to my archive but there haven't been many reviews lately.

I spoke with @"Customer". Inactive members are being removed from Otaku.

Congratulations to Otaku on surviving the group purge (barely). I hope to see more activity from you guys.