Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 441 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
OPSEC question

Quote:(07-10-2020, 04:52 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-10-2020, 04:47 PM)Kostolany Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2020, 04:45 PM)mothered Wrote:

VirtualBox.

Go Into "Settings", and select the "Adapter" tab that's connected to your Host NIC. Under that, you'll see "Attached to", which will be Bridged, NAT or Host-only. Please provide the connection type.
It is attached to NAT
Switch (or create another virtual adapter) to "Bridged Adapter" and see If you're still experiencing the same Issue.

A VM Is an Isolated environment from the Host, so It doesn't make sense why your AV on the physical machine Is detecting activity In the virtual machine.
Thank you I really need to learn more about VMs... one kinda off topic question: I can not change my MAC address using TMAC v6, every time I try to do so I get an error saying that it failed.

Quote:(07-10-2020, 05:21 PM)Kostolany Wrote:

Thank you I really need to learn more about VMs... one kinda off topic question: I can not change my MAC address using TMAC v6, every time I try to do so I get an error saying that it failed.
You're welcome. If you need assistance with setting up VMware or Hyper-V, let me know and I'll provide you with my step-by-step tutorial.

In terms of Technitium MAC Address Changer, did you first select your active network card, then hit "Random MAC Address" and "Change Now" thereafter?

Vm is better option or Use Qubes Linux