Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 341 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
OS X install libcurl / Solr installation

I set up the default Apache Server with PHP on OS X Yosemite, installed pear, installed Solr with brew (`brew install solr`) and am now trying to install the Solr extension for PHP with PECL using

pecl install solr

This gives me the error

configure: error: Please reinstall the libcurl distribution -
easy.h should be in <curl-dir>/include/curl/
ERROR: `/private/tmp/pear/install/solr/configure --enable-solr-debug=no --with-curl=/usr --with-libxml-dir=/usr' failed

However, the `curl` command is available in Terminal. Did I give the wrong path when asked during the installation

Enable Solr Debugging (Compiles solr in debug mode) [no] :
libcURL install prefix [/usr] :
libxml2 install prefix [/usr] :

and, if yes, how do I find the right path? Or do I need to install curl again and, if yes, what is the best way and can I do this using homebrew?

I will probably get the same problem with libxml2, won't I?

Thanks guys!

The problem was solved by installing the OS X developer tools.

You can do so via Terminal by executing

xcode-select --install

I hope this may help somebody having the same problem!

I found this helpful to get past the initial error:

[To see links please register here]

Sumamry:

brew install curl

brew install libxml2

brew install openssl

brew install libidn2

brew install brotli

export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/opt/libidn2/lib -L/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib -L/usr/local/opt/brotli/lib"

pecl install solr

inputs at pause:
1. yes
2. /usr/local/opt/curl
3. /usr/local/opt/libxml2

hopefully at this point you see Build process completed successfully