Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 283 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
OSCP / OSWE / OSEP / CRTP / CRTE / eCPPTV2 / eCPTXV2 / eWPTXV2 / eJPT / CRTO

Offering huge discounts now. Visit my shop and contact me with the details presented on the store
  • Latest Pentester Academy CRTP Exam Report

• Latest eLearnSecurity eCPPTV2 Exam Report

• Latest eLearnSecurity eCPTXV2 Exam Report

• Latest eLearnSecurity eWAPTXV2 Exam ReportQ

• Latest CRTO report - 6 Flags out of 8 - October 2022 exam report - very detailed report

• Latest Burp Suite Exam - Oct 2022

• Latest OSCP exam report - dc01(3 versions), dc02 and wk01, MS01 v1, v2 and v3 (October 2022 update) ( 40 Points )

• Latest OSCP - PWK Labs & Exercises Aug 2022 - 10 points in the OSCP exam ( 10 Points )

• Latest OSCP - 19 Linux standalone machines -October 2022 update ( 60 Points )

• Latest OSWE Exam report - Sep 2022(Including Local setup, updated scripts )

• Latest PENTESTER ACADEMY CRTE Exam Report - OCT 2022 update (CITADEL.CORP AND GLACIS.CORP)

• Latest OSEP Exam Report - JiJIStuidio.com, CowMotors and Denkiair - Nov 2022 ( 100% pass Guarantee)

HTB PRO LABS - Dante, Rastalabs, APT labs, Offshore

Visit my store :

[To see links please register here]

Payment Method: BTC LTC BCH and Paypal ( You accept my terms when making payment)

Offering huge discounts now. Visit my shop and contact me with the details presented on the store

• Latest CRTO report - 6 Flags out of 8 - October 2022 exam report - very detailed report

• Latest OSCP exam report - dc01(3 versions), dc02 and wk01, MS01 v1, v2 and v3 (October 2022 update) ( 40 Points )

• Latest OSCP - PWK Labs & Exercises Aug 2022 - 10 points in the OSCP exam ( 10 Points )

• Latest PENTESTER ACADEMY CRTE Exam Report - OCT 2022 update (CITADEL.CORP AND GLACIS.CORP)

• Latest OSEP Exam Report - JiJIStuidio.com, CowMotors and Denkiair - 18-Nov-2022 ( 100% pass Guarantee)

Visit my store :

Payment Method: BTC LTC BCH and Paypal ( You accept my terms when making payment)

• Latest CRTO report - 6 Flags out of 8 - Nov 2022 exam report - very detailed report

• Latest Burp Suite Exam - Nov 2022

• Latest OSCP exam report - dc01(3 versions), dc02 and wk01, MS01 v1, v2 and v3 (Nov 2022 update) ( 40 Points )

• Latest OSCP - PWK Labs & Exercises Nov 2022 - 10 points in the OSCP exam ( 10 Points )

• Latest OSCP - 19 Linux standalone machines -Nov 2022 update ( 60 Points )

• Latest OSWE Exam report - Nov 2022(Including Local setup, updated scripts )

• Latest PENTESTER ACADEMY CRTE Exam Report - Nov 2022 update (CITADEL.CORP AND GLACIS.CORP)

• Latest OSEP Exam Report - JiJIStuidio.com, CowMotors and Denkiair - 19-Nov-2022 ( 100% pass Guarantee)

Visit my store :

• Latest CRTO report - 6 Flags out of 8 - Nov 2022 exam report - very detailed report

• Latest OSCP exam report - dc01(3 versions), dc02 and wk01, MS01 v1, v2 and v3 (Nov 2022 update) ( 40 Points )

• Latest OSCP - PWK Labs & Exercises Nov 2022 - 10 points in the OSCP exam ( 10 Points )

• Latest PENTESTER ACADEMY CRTE Exam Report - Nov 2022 update (CITADEL.CORP AND GLACIS.CORP)

• Latest OSEP Exam Report - JiJIStuidio.com, CowMotors and Denkiair - 19-Nov-2022 ( 100% pass Guarantee)

Visit my store :

Visit my store :

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale is on

Visit my store :

Visit my store :

Visit my store :

Visit my store :

Quote:(10-29-2022, 05:17 AM)adispyshop Wrote:

• Latest eLearnSecurity eWAPTXV2 Exam Report

• Latest OSEP Exam Report - JiJIStuidio.com, CowMotors and Denkiair - Nov 2022 ( 100% pass Guarantee)

Visit my store :

Did you sell Offensive Azure Security Professional (OASP)??