Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 557 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[Official] Leaders [Recruitment]

Quote:(06-13-2013, 02:45 AM)bulleN Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-13-2013, 02:30 AM)Four Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 02:23 AM)bulleN Wrote:

Nah nothing liek that, I will be adding gaming section Im bussy now :yell:

Okay, so what is this group officially about. Just GFX and Monetizing or Gaming too? I need to know for DZ News.

gfx,gaming,monetizing,
mostly gfx :roll: :roll: :nerd:
we're not too much in money making :nerd: :yell:

I think you should focus the group around community, with different niches within the community. Since your niche is similar to another group. Also, the name, Leaders, seems like more of a community styled niche.

Sounds like every other group on every other forum in my opinion.

Name : Matt
How much hours do you play daily : A solid 3 - 5.
What kind of games you like : FPS, RPG, pretty much everything.
Tell us something about yourself : I've been playing video games all my life from my first Atari to my Xbox 360 and PC I own now. I know a lot about video games, the consoles, and the hardware that makes everything make us go "ooooh" and "aaaaah."
How many games do you own : More than your body has room for.

You should have stuck to graphics only and recruited students to teach.

Name : Wiz Khalifa/Seth
How much hours do you play daily : 4-6 hours
What kind of games you like : First person shooters like Call of Duty and battlefield, Strategy games like Halo Wars and StarCraft, Action games like Grand Theft auto, Adventure games like Zelda, and many more.
Tell us something about yourself : I play video games daily, i like to play gamebattles as well, im very opened-minded to a variety of games and genres. When I play I try to play for fun and to enjoy myself, but at the same time, playing for the objective and the victory.
How many games do you own : I own 30 Playstation games from Call of Duty to Heavy Rain. I also own 3 PC games, Starcraft Wings of Liberty, Dungeon Defenders, and Minecraft.

[Image: ix40mCCRWQLib.PNG]
[Image: untitled-2-copy.png]

Name: Ronnie

How much hours do you play daily: 6-7 Hours

What kind of games you like:
  • Call of Duty (1st Person Shooter)
  • Battlefield
  • Minecraft
  • Tekken 2
  • Counter Strike
  • SSX Tricky

Tell us something about yourself:
I play to play the Xbox while I browse on my computer at the same time, I have a roughly good gaming setup that I may take a picture of later.
I am a chill gamer, but when it comes to Seach & Destroy I play like a boss with my riot shield sometimes (Ask Blue ;)).
I used to play MLG on Call of Duty and I was ranked 200th in the world, I then stopped playing that and sold my account for a good amount of cash.

How many games do you own:
I must own over 50 games including the ones I purchased on the Xbox, I'll also take a picture later.

You see I got this invitation to this group... So what do little me have to do in order to get the badge/group now?... :3

Quote:(06-13-2013, 10:23 AM)Neriou Wrote:

You see I got this invitation to this group... So what do little me have to do in order to get the badge/group now?... :3

Like the guy said above, the new plugin will be here soon which scrolls through your userbars

Quote:(06-13-2013, 10:23 AM)Neriou Wrote:

Go to User CP - scroll down to Group Memberships - Join the group ( if you didnt ) - scroll down where it says Groups You're a Member Of - select Leaders to be display group . Hope I helped

Quote:(06-13-2013, 10:48 AM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 10:47 AM)Kiss.Me™ Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 10:23 AM)Neriou Wrote:

Go to User CP - scroll down to Group Memberships - Join the group ( if you didnt ) - scroll down where it says Groups You're a Member Of - select Leaders to be display group . Hope I helped :smile:

Thank you my kind sir!

No Problemo :biggrin:D Here to help