Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 859 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[Official Thread] Hades Bot Hyperion

Quote:(03-30-2011, 06:02 PM)FiRe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: ikh8nU.JPG]
Grammar mistake :wink:
waiting for my 000webhost account validation lol...

how about adding some stealth functions in Private Version (if there will be any)?
I know it's gonna be hard, but something like rootkit, or just simple hiding from taskmgr.exe and msconfig

thanks for report :smile:

There will be just public version. I'm deciding the price now (it will be in HC dollars, so don't worry, no real money involved :smile: ) and it will have many new features, so even beta testers will be surprised :biggrin: (Thanks to darkscorpion I'm able to add new things)

Quote:(03-30-2011, 04:22 PM)1llusion Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2011, 09:44 AM)FunKx Wrote:

You could add an option to give commands to all bots at a time. I don't know if it's possible right now, since I have only myself as a bot...
Anyway, that would be great, so I could make them visit a site or download a file all at a time :smile:

Thank you.

Actually this is the only option now :smile: You can try it by opening 2 servers (no mutex right now) and sending a command :smile:

I'm working on a system to send single commands right now :smile:
Your welcome :smile:
Whoa, that could end like a real pain in the ass xD

Quote:(03-30-2011, 08:52 PM)1llusion Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2011, 06:02 PM)FiRe Wrote:

[Image: ikh8nU.JPG]
Grammar mistake :wink:
waiting for my 000webhost account validation lol...

how about adding some stealth functions in Private Version (if there will be any)?
I know it's gonna be hard, but something like rootkit, or just simple hiding from taskmgr.exe and msconfig

thanks for report :smile:

There will be just public version. I'm deciding the price now (it will be in HC dollars, so don't worry, no real money involved :smile: ) and it will have many new features, so even beta testers will be surprised :biggrin: (Thanks to darkscorpion I'm able to add new things) :smile:
Any Time buddy! :smile:

Okay, all bugs fixed and adding new features

Can you tell us, when is the public version espected? Month?

Hey guys i'm new at this site!Can you update me for what happens here plsss XD

Quote:(04-03-2011, 06:30 PM)FunKx Wrote:

Can you tell us, when is the public version espected? Month?

well... soon :biggrin: since I want to use the bot for presentation of my essay, I must start working hard on it :smile:

Sorry I didn't do much through weekend, but I was preparing on concert with doublebass :smile: Ill start hard work tomorrow tho (the presentation will be possibly at Wednesday)

Adding a poll :smile: since FiRe gave me a lot of new ideas, I could make the bot a lot more better, but it would cost time

Quote:(04-03-2011, 07:43 PM)Sentoxz Wrote:

Hey guys i'm new at this site!Can you update me for what happens here plsss XD

Firstly, as new member, You should talk something about Yourself in

Secondly - Hades Bot Hyperion is PHP supported RAT (correctly me if it's not true), so You don't need to portforward ports ;]

@1llusion, check Your PM, I'm trying to support You as well as I can

Damn hosting... when I possibly am able to proceed with the bot, the hostings ftp is down...

anybody know about a good hosting where I can test the bot?

Thanks

@Fire Thank you man for helping me! Can i ask you some thing else how can i earn respect