Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 680 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Olympus Has Fallen Student Taggers Applications

So, with my new group, Olympus Has Fallen, who only consist of experienced taggers, why not make a student based group? Now, to be in it, I won't say you have to be dedicated. All you do is compete with other members (so if you have little free time, I suggest you don't waste your time) and take part in a OHF student tagwall. From there, we will see your growth. If you think you are better and shouldn't be a student, by all means, apply for a leader application. We will not be talking through skype, all you do is apply, get accepted, and I will tell you when you're battling someone and what theme it is. At the end of each month, we will put together a tagwall of your works. Hopefully this will get everyone more interested in tagging.

Requirements

I'm not looking for much, but at least have some knowledge in tagging. I mean, for all of you newbies out there, I can't really except you. But for all of you people who know what you are somewhat doing at least, that's a guarantee that you will be accepted.

Being able to accept critique. If you think you're a hotshot and a graphics god, don't even bother applying.

No shame, no humiliation. If you lose a battle, you lose. Get over it. Be a good sport and challenge again until you freaking win.

That's basically all of the requirements I need.

Application:

Skype name
Portfolio

nothing else. kapeesh?

Now, ready? Set? GO! Looking to see some decent applicants. Remember, you don't have to be a god, just know your basics. Hopefully I can take you under my wing.

Vouch, Nam will teach you how to suck the dick make art.

Skype name:hf_oversoul
Portfolio:
This are one of my first tagging. I'm not that good yet.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-14-2013, 07:24 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Skype name:hf_oversoul
Portfolio:
This are one of my first tagging. I'm not that good yet.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Accepted, be prepared to battle.

Quote:(10-14-2013, 07:25 PM)Feat Wrote:

Vouch, Nam will teach you how to suck the dick make art.

I do both.