Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
[Open] Quick Tip When Creating A Affilliate Website Or Blog Post

Just in case anybody didn't know using affiliate links will be trouble when trying to rank in google. I tested it out myself when I created a free weebly website. I was wondering why my website wasn't showing in the search engine after I used webmaster tools and google analytics even a week later it didn't.

example: Lets say you put "click here" and add your affiliate link inside of that for a hyperlink people won't see it but somehow the search engine does.

solution: All I did was shorten my affiliate link with a url shortner before I inserted it into the "click here" button and all of a sudden my weebly site showed up in google the same day. That shows that google hate affiliate links, I guess they whether for us to use adwords and in my opinion i feel that adwords is a waste of time if you can make money without it.

All you have to do is follow that and make sure you index your website with google webmaster tools including submitting your sitemap in the webmaster tools. I also added analytics and all data won't show for a subdomain but it will show your traffic also weebly can track your stats also thats why I like it more then blogger. I'm sure you have to shorten your affiliate links there also.

Excellent advice and good testing experiment. Thank you for the tip.

Quote:(03-23-2015 08:44 AM)Batmans Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Excellent advice and good testing experiment. Thank you for the tip.
Thank you for the positive feed back if I find anything else that's working for me I will let you all know.

Good tip! Makes sense... If you are posting to your own blog using a cloaker.

thank you..

Quote:(03-23-2015 08:39 AM)xfrankaustinx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just in case anybody didn't know using affiliate links will be trouble when trying to rank in google. I tested it out myself when I created a free weebly website. I was wondering why my website wasn't showing in the search engine after I used webmaster tools and google analytics even a week later it didn't.

example: Lets say you put "click here" and add your affiliate link inside of that for a hyperlink people won't see it but somehow the search engine does.

solution: All I did was shorten my affiliate link with a url shortner before I inserted it into the "click here" button and all of a sudden my weebly site showed up in google the same day. That shows that google hate affiliate links, I guess they whether for us to use adwords and in my opinion i feel that adwords is a waste of time if you can make money without it.

All you have to do is follow that and make sure you index your website with google webmaster tools including submitting your sitemap in the webmaster tools. I also added analytics and all data won't show for a subdomain but it will show your traffic also weebly can track your stats also thats why I like it more then blogger. I'm sure you have to shorten your affiliate links there also.

thank for the tips buddy