Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1163 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Opinion on cheating in video games?

Quote:(05-04-2022, 02:13 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-04-2022, 01:47 AM)ghostboy Wrote:

As @

said if it isn't directly ruining the experience for anyone else I don't think it's the biggest of deals. Neither is selling items/currency for real cash.

100% in favor of real market trading. Time is money and some people have less time to play due to jobs/IRL.

On the flip side, it's usually apparent someone has bought armor/gold if they are lacking basic skills.
Exactly. Either work 1 hour in real life and buy end game content from another player or grind for 100's of pointless hours at RNG. It's really a no brainer here.

I only hack games that I know I don’t have the time for. I only really use exploits to level up or get resources quickly, nothing too major.

Those who hack shooters to get aimbot/teleportation I feel don’t even want to play the game. They just want to feel better than someone, which I don’t approve of personally.

Don’t like it. Perm ban for the win

It takes the challenge away from it, and if there's no challenge, where's the fun?

I believe if you try and cheat in multiplayer games you're honestly the worst humans on earth (besides serial killers and stuff). Stuff like hvh is good bc they can go against other cheater and not ruin the experience for legit players. IF your cheating in single player games, you do you. People shouldn't really care if you cheat in single player games bc you're not ruining the experience for anyone else.

Cheat on game, it's depend, locally you can it's your problem
cheat on game on network it's not great idea !

gaming isn't for you. Find another hobby.

Quote:(05-04-2022, 02:13 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2022, 01:47 AM)ghostboy Wrote:

As @

said if it isn't directly ruining the experience for anyone else I don't think it's the biggest of deals. Neither is selling items/currency for real cash.

100% in favor of real market trading. Time is money and some people have less time to play due to jobs/IRL.

On the flip side, it's usually apparent someone has bought armor/gold if they are lacking basic skills.
I like this post

Really depends how it affects people. Getting money drops on gta 5 in 2014 was amazing. People using aim bot in 2022 is lame

Cheatikg in multiplayer is a toxic behavior
I think everygame should shadow ban chzaters to make them play with others cheaters only