Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 696 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Opinions on my first Design please.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 03:11 PM)Crovus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The first and most noticeable issue I see is the difference in color. The top blue color is darker than the blue within the icons. Using the Eye-Drop tool to copy the color of one to make sure that everyone has the same blue color is recommended. Next is the font choice overall. Its bad, really bad. Try a thinner font for most of the headers, something like Roboto or Montserrat on different thickness levels. Increase the blue header bar with one pixel in height so you can properly center the elements. (Currently they are off center with one pixel.) The "Login" and "Register" buttons are off center quite a bit, move them a bit down. (The top have a space of 10px while the bottom has one at 17px.)

Same goes for the navigational buttons underneath it. (Forums, Shop and Support.) There also seems to be a problem with the resolution as there are a lot of noise around the text. What settings did you use? Next "issue" would be the thick bar underneath the header image. Its far too thick and dark compared to the rest of the design. I suggest moving it from 3px in height to 1px and make it a light gray that is almost white. Then copy that line and add the new one pixel down from the last and make it a slightly darker gray than the last one.

In the same fashion, the icons shouldn't have black lines. Either use a solid color that matches with the rest of the blue, or a light shade of gray. (That is just dark enough to be visible.) This is a reoccurring issue throughout the entire design. next we have the clash of style, and while contrasts are good, this is a bad type of it. The top starts with a style focused around depth, then it moves to a flat style and returns to a depth style again when we come to the packages. (I also noted that the "Pro" text was placed slightly higher than the rest.) Either use drop-shadow or don't, if you plan on mixing it then adapt "Material Style". In the same sense, either stick to hard corner or rounded once, it is rarely a good choice to mix them.

thanks for this feedback, it'll really help me improve my design.

also, what im using is 900 x 1500 with the resolution being 72

Quote:(08-04-2016, 03:34 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Hm, and what are you using as far as font settings go and what format do you export it as? (And what service did you use it to upload. If it was Imgur, then I recommended going into settings and allow HQ image uploads.)

With the font, I use the 'Days One Regular' font, text size varies, I have them 'smooth' out of the options of (None, Sharp, Crisp, Strong, Smooth, Windows LCD, Windows). I have most of the text aligned to the left with exceptions of some being in the middle. Colour varies, just the basic settings tbh, I haven't touched much in the text.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 03:45 PM)Proxical Wrote:

With the font, I use the 'Days One Regular' font, text size varies, I have them 'smooth' out of the options of (None, Sharp, Crisp, Strong, Smooth, Windows LCD, Windows). I have most of the text aligned to the left with exceptions of some being in the middle. Colour varies, just the basic settings tbh, I haven't touched much in the text.

There is something causing all that noise, it might be because you upload it in LOW RES.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 03:51 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 03:45 PM)Proxical Wrote:

There is something causing all that noise, it might be because you upload it in LOW RES.

You could also try saving for web if you haven't yet