Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 225 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Other Forum Userbars #1

Quote:(05-19-2016, 11:18 AM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If these designs are "bad" i would love to see a "good" design.

You can gladly find that, for example. You could look at some of his other work, which was good. That or search around on the web, doesn't take a genius to find good design these days. Sadly, those that aren't all that good are stuck with the belief that they are super gifted, because all they get in terms of feedback is from people who have no idea what they are talking about on random forums as they scream; "Oh! Great, such amaze! Best graphics! You amazing graphics maker!" Not knowing that half that makes no sense. These bars looks rushed, half-finished with a lack of every "good" component a design should have.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 12:35 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 11:18 AM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

If these designs are "bad" i would love to see a "good" design.

You can gladly find that, for example. You could look at some of his other work, which was good. That or search around on the web, doesn't take a genius to find good design these days. Sadly, those that aren't all that good are stuck with the belief that they are super gifted, because all they get in terms of feedback is from people who have no idea what they are talking about on random forums as they scream; "Oh! Great, such amaze! Best graphics! You amazing graphics maker!" Not knowing that half that makes no sense. These bars looks rushed, half-finished with a lack of every "good" component a design should have.

I get that you like everything to be "proper" and technically correct. I was speaking to a photographer a week ago who has done shots for big companies such as vogue and she said some of the best photos taken aren't technically correct or proper but the photo itself can invoke emotions and tell a 1000 words. I know this not photography and this is graphic design but for me the principle still applies. If I see something I like, I like it. It may not be the most technically correct thing it may have positioning not aligned correctly and it may have some flaws but if someone likes something they like it.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 12:49 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 12:42 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 12:35 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

I wish client would have told me that instead of liking the designs, I feel like straight up ass now.

People often don't say what they think, afraid to upset others and make people think ill of them. I have no interest, nor do I have time to care what others think of me. Hence why I am direct, I prefer being efficient than polite. That being said, I prefer to be kind over efficient.

True. I just wish I had the technical knowledge you have. I feel like I can make nice things, but I lack the actual "principles" to actually make the design complete/free of technical errors like depth, lighting, etc.

You only Learn from mistakes.
Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say

Quote:(05-19-2016, 01:08 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 01:04 PM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 12:49 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

I wish client would have told me that instead of liking the designs, I feel like straight up ass now.

People often don't say what they think, afraid to upset others and make people think ill of them. I have no interest, nor do I have time to care what others think of me. Hence why I am direct, I prefer being efficient than polite. That being said, I prefer to be kind over efficient.

True. I just wish I had the technical knowledge you have. I feel like I can make nice things, but I lack the actual "principles" to actually make the design complete/free of technical errors like depth, lighting, etc.

But I need someone to point out those mistakes for me to get better. That's why Inton Bot 1.0 is the best thing to have ;3

I refer back to my previous comment to Inton:

I get that you like everything to be "proper" and technically correct. I was speaking to a photographer a week ago who has done shots for big companies such as vogue and she said some of the best photos taken aren't technically correct or proper but the photo itself can invoke emotions and tell a 1000 words. I know this not photography and this is graphic design but for me the principle still applies. If I see something I like, I like it. It may not be the most technically correct thing it may have positioning not aligned correctly and it may have some flaws but if someone likes something they like it.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 01:04 PM)Dearl0rd Wrote:

But I need someone to point out those mistakes for me to get better. That's why Inton Bot 1.0 is the best thing to have ;3

Quote:(05-19-2016, 12:42 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote:(05-19-2016, 01:09 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 01:08 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Yeah I know I know :tongue: Client is happy, the kids on leak liked it, etc. But when someone with experience and technical knowledge point out the mistakes others didn't see, let alone me, is a gift. I've been designing for 6 years, I haven't had that much constructive critism. People just liked the design for what it was. Yeah, I can agree that inton is very direct to a point where it makes him look like a butthole, but I've come to terms to use it to learn. Whenever I post a design, I actually look forward to intons critique more than anyone else's tbh

Quote:(05-19-2016, 01:15 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 01:09 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Yeah I know I know :tongue: Client is happy, the kids on leak liked it, etc. But when someone with experience and technical knowledge point out the mistakes others didn't see, let alone me, is a gift. I've been designing for 6 years, I haven't had that much constructive critism. People just liked the design for what it was. Yeah, I can agree that inton is very direct to a point where it makes him look like a butthole, but I've come to terms to use it to learn. Whenever I post a design, I actually look forward to intons critique more than anyone else's tbh

Constructive criticism is always great and it's great he is showing you how to make stuff "technically" correct. I just don't want you to think some of your work is bad because it's not technically correct.

Quote:(05-19-2016, 01:17 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 01:15 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2016, 01:09 PM)Paradigm Wrote:

Constructive criticism is always great and it's great he is showing you how to make stuff "technically" correct. I just don't want you to think some of your work is bad because it's not technically correct.

I see. Come to think of it. Technically correct designs can be bad thing too, if done to a point where something looks so artificial and bland.

I think they look really nice, they kinda look like they give a cartoony feel. The members bar looks real empty though through the middle.