Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
PHP framework to build Workflow Management system

I am looking for PHP framework to build a Workflow Management system.
While searching on net i got RADICORE which is quite best one. Just looking for more option so that I can compare them and go with one of them

My requirement is as:
I need framework that can define a workflow as we do in RADICORE and then play around it.
Playing means that if there 4 steps in my workflow, i can drop one and see How the workflow proceeds.
There are many frameworks through which you can generate a graph of your existing flow.
So i am basically interested in defining a workflow rather than generating the graph for existing framework.

And i should be an open source framework (basically PHP).

[Zeta/ezComponents has a Workflow engine.][1]. It's OpenSource and free to use. No clue how that compares to other engines though.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

I can suggest [formapro/pvm](

) library.

The library provides us with a frame to build a [workflow](

) or business processes such as [BPMN](

).
It works like this: you build a process, create nodes and transitions, link them up. Then you can do:

* Save process and execute later.
* Clone and execute several processes.
* Pause & continue execution.
* Supports async transition. Execute tasks in parallel.
* Supports fork-join, conditions, cycles and so on.

It is backed up by [workflow nets (WF-nets)](

) and [graphs](

) theories. . Here's a good [post on how Petri Nets works](

)

It's very powerful and at the same easy to use (thanks to Petri Nets theory).