Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 443 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
|PROJECT| All Tools In 1 Script |Need Testers| Please Read | Tool Download Link!

Hello everybody, I'm A Pen-tester, and to become a hacker it takes years, I've watched endless amounts of videos, read forums, threads, news, courses and soo many more to learn hacking and if you notice when you see hacking courses, tutorials they use Kali Linux or any other OS for Pen-Testing because they have custom tools so they only show you how to use the tools and their so many, specially when you got to memorize the commands and some times you forget, same happens to me but I'm going to change that I'm working on a script that integrates every tool in 1 simple script and its so easy to use and you can get stuff done in seconds here are some pics:

[Image: Screenshot_at_2016_11_11_10_22_56.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_at_2016_11_11_10_23_03.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_at_2016_11_11_10_23_32.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_at_2016_11_11_10_23_47.jpg]

Those where some pics of the tool, its a pretty big project and im doing it for the community and to help everybody from N00bs to Pro's, but the thing is i need people to test it and make sure every tool works because that would take me a lot of time to do by myself and i will give you the tool for free with every update 100% free, i only need help with testing the programs and to report any bugs! Anybody Interested Please Comment Below!
:blush:

Download Link: V0.0.1

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(11-11-2016, 04:39 PM)Froperept Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 04:37 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

I am interested in testing this, I assume this is for Linux, right?

Yeah man its for linux, use parrot security os , so you can use all the tools!

Alright, I have Windows & Linux :smile:
Testing now, I will let you all know.

Quote:(11-11-2016, 04:37 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

Quote:(11-11-2016, 04:52 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 04:39 PM)Froperept Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2016, 04:37 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

Alright, I have Windows & Linux :smile:
Testing now, I will let you all know.

Awesome Appreciate it bro! I'm adding new tools right now i will send u the updated one in a bit!