Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 521 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[Part 1]$~Metasploit for beginners

Quote:(03-15-2017, 12:52 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think no one is interested in this type of tutorials here, no problem i'll not make tutorials on metasploit here. :smile:

I found it useful thanks I appreciate it, I'm a beginner and I'll be looking at your guides as well as your youtube channel. I find it all very interesting and I wish I knew people who were into it like me to assist me when I get stuck or show me the way because I'm more of a hands on guy. I need to see it done before I can do it so I can fully understand whats going on and why but your guide is pretty thorough I will be looking/waiting for more thanks again.

Quote:(03-15-2017, 02:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 02:40 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

:biggrin: sure i'll but their is no issue right? if i start from the level 0 tutorials? :sad:

No man you can start from -1000 :smile:

Thats will be great than

Quote:(03-15-2017, 03:56 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I've actually been wanting to learn more about metasploit, even if most of the exploits it uses are patched now.

Actually most of the exploits are patched but still their can be use. It all depends on how you utilize it. Even we can make our own module for metasploit. After few tutorials i'll surely make tutorials on how we can write our own module's for metasploit.

thanks,

Quote:(03-15-2017, 06:20 PM)zenTHEgreat Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 12:52 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

I think no one is interested in this type of tutorials here, no problem i'll not make tutorials on metasploit here. :smile:

I found it useful thanks I appreciate it, I'm a beginner and I'll be looking at your guides as well as your youtube channel. I find it all very interesting and I wish I knew people who were into it like me to assist me when I get stuck or show me the way because I'm more of a hands on guy. I need to see it done before I can do it so I can fully understand whats going on and why but your guide is pretty thorough I will be looking/waiting for more thanks again.

I really appreciate that that you find this tutorial helpful, but i'll say don't depends on other guys. Find your own ways. If you ever find out some difficulties then just Google it, then if you don't understand post here. We will surely try to help you out.

Thanks,

Quote:(03-15-2017, 06:30 PM)zenTHEgreat Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 06:25 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 06:20 PM)zenTHEgreat Wrote:

I really appreciate that that you find this tutorial helpful, but i'll say don't depends on other guys. Find your own ways. If you ever find out some difficulties then just Google it, then if you don't understand post here. We will surely try to help you out.

Thanks,

OFCOURSE it's very helpful don't stop . True I know google is my best friend and all but it be cool to have a mentor, or a friend who's been there done that and I can go-to , instead of posting on the forum with a newbie question and wasting other User's Time.

You are right at your side. If i frankely say i don't have that much experience in this field. I started to get in InfoSec field in mid of the 2015. Then at that time i also used to think for a friend-cum-mentor but then i realizes only Google can solve my problem no one else. And you can post question here on forum don't think if it's noobie question, just ask. Everyone will love to answer you. But before asking anything just google first.

Quote:(03-15-2017, 06:25 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 06:20 PM)zenTHEgreat Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2017, 12:52 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:

Thanks,

OFCOURSE it's very helpful don't stop . True I know google is my best friend and all but it be cool to have a mentor, or a friend who's been there done that and I can go-to , instead of posting on the forum with a newbie question and wasting other User's Time.