Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 861 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Password Managers

Been using last password for 4 years now with no problems on Windows browsers phone

Bitwarden is a very good password manager. I've been using it for a little over a year now, and I'm happy with the experience. But I am looking into offline alternatives like KeePassXC though. That seems to be the safest route to go, since history has proven that data breaches can happen anywhere, at any time.

Quote:(08-23-2021, 01:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

But I am looking into offline alternatives like KeePassXC though. That seems to be the safest route to go, since history has proven that data breaches can happen anywhere, at any time.
Absolutely.

Although the probability of a breach may be minimal, you cannot afford to risk losing sensitive credentials - which will subsequently lead to a significant Impact on every registered account.

Personally using dashlane and never had problems with it and they have great features. I usually just change the master password every month just to be safe.
They have a refer a friend program that can be exploited so you can have free premium

Quote:(08-23-2021, 01:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

Bitwarden is a very good password manager. I've been using it for a little over a year now, and I'm happy with the experience. But I am looking into offline alternatives like KeePassXC though. That seems to be the safest route to go, since history has proven that data breaches can happen anywhere, at any time.
True, there is a lot of trust involved with a cloud based password manager. In theory data breaches wouldn't be a huge problem since your vault is encrypted so its just an unreadable mess that would take forever to bruteforce. However that assumes that the encryption is properly implemented which is debatable. Lastpass I believe doesn't encrypt the URL of websites in your vault. (or atleast they used to, don't know the current situation) Not a huge problem, but i think some websites or accounts are rather kept secret

Quote:(08-24-2021, 10:10 AM)Marshland Wrote:

Lastpass I believe doesn't encrypt the URL of websites in your vault. (or atleast they used to, don't know the current situation)
Correct.

They don't encrypt URLs stored In the vault.

firefox comes with an inbuilt password manager and you can encrypt it you dont have to pay for it or any shit like that

Ignoring the convenience of the cloud, I think KeePass is the best choice.
If it's a cloud password manager like Bitwarden
I can't implement features like Argon2.
And it's completely free!