Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Phone repair

Hi guys, how many costs to repair my Iphone 7?( Battery replacement)

It depends on the shop you're going to take it to for servicing. Price will vary if you plan to do that.

If you are seeking to perform a DIY, here is a link you can look at.

[To see links please register here]

not exactly sure but you could easily do it yourself (check ifixit for a tutorial).
Did it for my X and paid around 40€ for the battery

Are you sure It's an Issue with the battery, and not the charger/adapter?

as long as you can take the screen apart batteries are not that bad what i generally do is open the phone disconnect the logic board from the battery then i get some thin string and saw the glue off of the battery as its permanent adhesive then put in new battery and use some like 2 sided tape in replacement of the glue then put all back together.