Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 334 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Please How Do I get 200-500 opt in daily

Hello

Please I need help on how to send a bulk email out to get clicks and have some opt in.

Or even if the email blaster is fake, Just to get some opt in once it is send out!

Thanks

To increase your opt-in you must be concentrated on the subject line of your email. Your subject should be catchy but avoid to use spammy words in your subject line. And always try to provide quality and effective content for your recipients.

You can buy an email list already lined up for the niche you want, that might improve your open rates. I found a spot online, cannot remember the site. But, it looked pretty good.

Quote:(12-25-2013 05:25 PM)johnnsmith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

To increase your opt-in you must be concentrated on the subject line of your email. Your subject should be catchy but avoid to use spammy words in your subject line. And always try to provide quality and effective content for your recipients.
LMAO - That makes no sense. "To increase your opt-in you must be concentrated on the subject line of your email".. THEY ARE NOT OPTED IN YET!!! Thus, no chance in Hell they can see the SUBJECT of the email because they HAVE NOT opted in yet!

Additionally, you may want to read this:

[To see links please register here]

After reading this thread, it got me to write the above thread :) Hope it helps someone, some how, some way..

The easiest way imo, is to put together your email submit and get it on ad networks and pay experienced affiliates build your list for you. This isn't the best way because there is always someone trying to scam the system, but it's the easiest.

@CyberPunk - Nice effort with that guide, I hope people take the time to read it.