Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 591 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Pokemon GO Player Quits Job to Play the Game Full-Time

Quote:(08-19-2016, 05:14 PM)XltSystem Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah there were meant to be 151, but 6 aren't released, due to all the botters and snipers(spoofing location to the exact location of a rare spawn).
Once you catch all of the ones available you get this :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

So basically, once you catch them all, the game comes to an end without any further challenges?

If that's the case, I think the developers should've put a little more thought Into It.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 04:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-19-2016, 05:14 PM)XltSystem Wrote:

Yeah there were meant to be 151, but 6 aren't released, due to all the botters and snipers(spoofing location to the exact location of a rare spawn).
Once you catch all of the ones available you get this :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

So basically, once you catch them all, the game comes to an end without any further challenges?

If that's the case, I think the developers should've put a little more thought Into It.
You can still walk around and catch Pokemon etc, but yeah it was slightly disappointing. There is PvP involved, but that too is very disappointing as its not technically PvP (You are fighting a real life players pokemon, but it will be controlled by an AI that is easy to predict)
I agree, they should have put some more features, especially for players quite late into the game.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 08:40 AM)XltSystem Wrote:

You can still walk around and catch Pokemon etc, but yeah it was slightly disappointing. There is PvP involved, but that too is very disappointing as its not technically PvP (You are fighting a real life players pokemon, but it will be controlled by an AI that is easy to predict)
I agree, they should have put some more features, especially for players quite late into the game.

Okay, now I have a better understanding of how It's structured. I appreciate your explanation.

Most of my friends are crazy about It and just the other day, I actually saw a lady who was aged around 70-75 playing It on her cell phone. It's quite amazing how It's captured the Interest of the general population, no matter how old a person may be.

Thank god that now it has died down a bit. Now you can have a normal conversation with out someone saying what Pokemon do you have and "Whats you're CP!"

Quote:(08-22-2016, 05:09 AM)Throwiee Wrote:

Thank god that now it has died down a bit. Now you can have a normal conversation with out someone saying what Pokemon do you have and "Whats you're CP!"

It's calmed a little down but is still very popular and likely will be for a long time. The reason to that is because the introduction of new ideas, refer to @4tune 's signature.

Back in the late 90's, who would've thought it'll get this far.

Quote:(08-28-2016, 03:16 AM)Archfiend Wrote:

I must say, back In the 90s with all the Pokemon cards and when the Game Boy was around, Pokemon's popularity was Insane.

Some rare cards were selling for as high as 100$. With the technological advancements nowadays, It's a little difficult to compare between both eras. That said, I do agree that Pokemon Go Is somewhat ahead In popularity.

Quote:(08-28-2016, 03:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-28-2016, 03:16 AM)Archfiend Wrote:

I must say, back In the 90s with all the Pokemon cards and when the Game Boy was around, Pokemon's popularity was Insane.

Some rare cards were selling for as high as 100$. With the technological advancements nowadays, It's a little difficult to compare between both eras. That said, I do agree that Pokemon Go Is somewhat ahead In popularity.
Yeah it was huge. But It was normally targeted at the younger audience tho, (5-14). I remember at my school they banned Pokemon Cards but their was like this black market thing going on. It was kind of weird looking back at it.

Quote:(08-28-2016, 04:31 AM)Throwiee Wrote:

Yeah it was huge. But It was normally targeted at the younger audience tho, (5-14). I remember at my school they banned Pokemon Cards but their was like this black market thing going on. It was kind of weird looking back at it.

You're correct about the age bracket. Nearly all kids were Into the Pokemon craze back then.

And very much the same happened In my locality with schools. Because of It's overwhelming popularity, kids were not permitted to bring Pokemon cards to school and If they did, they'd serve after-school detention.

Quote:(08-28-2016, 02:49 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-28-2016, 04:31 AM)Throwiee Wrote:

You're correct about the age bracket. Nearly all kids were Into the Pokemon craze back then.

And very much the same happened In my locality with schools. Because of It's overwhelming popularity, kids were not permitted to bring Pokemon cards to school and If they did, they'd serve after-school detention.
Correct, but they was always that One student who would always bring them. It was very unorganised tho so they would always ending up getting caught, I was one of those kids who were not into the bandwagon of phases that go through most schools.

Quote:(08-29-2016, 05:21 AM)Throwiee Wrote:

Correct, but they was always that One student who would always bring them. It was very unorganised tho so they would always ending up getting caught, I was one of those kids who were not into the bandwagon of phases that go through most schools.

Yes, and now Pokemon Go has taken over where that left off.

As opposed to the one In the 90s, I see Pokemon Go being played by people of all ages. It'll be Interesting to see just how long this lasts.