Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 469 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Pokemon Graphics Through the Generations

An advert for new games for the Nintendo Switch shows various Pokemon in different graphical stages from the older games to the newer games. It's a neat advert for Pokemon Sword and Shield - See blow:

It will be released on November 15th, 2019.

now this is epic. kinda crazy how far we've come.

Quote:(10-30-2019, 07:26 AM)pepesalad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

now this is epic. kinda crazy how far we've come.

Keep in mind, this is just Pokemon. Animation in games and TV shows, and CGI have come leaps and bounds as well.

I used to play Pokemon Red a year back too. My gameboy is still good. And I have played upto Let's go pikachu, from every generation.

Played all the main titles since Pokemon RGB/Yellow. Love seeing the old sprites evolve into what they are now. I probably won't ever get any of the Switch titles, but I'll definitely preorder the next handheld release (if there is one).

Quote:(10-31-2019, 08:18 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Played all the main titles since Pokemon RGB/Yellow. Love seeing the old sprites evolve into what they are now. I probably won't ever get any of the Switch titles, but I'll definitely preorder the next handheld release (if there is one).

I feel like I really missed out as a kid with all the pokemon releases. I did really enjoy x/y (my first pokemon game).

I really want to get the game (and I might get it anyway) but I really wished they added the full national dex. I wouldn't mind if the game is out late I just want to be able to transfer my old Legendaries and my favorite pokemon from Ultra moon to Sword.

Pokemon are the best for me too