Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 247 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Poseidon userbar

Quote:(08-21-2016, 06:51 AM)Bubble Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2016, 08:49 PM)Crovus Wrote:

I am going to come out and say this right away, then move on to the full feedback portion. @257, you cannot make anything but the one style you have made since you more or less started. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that you try new things and try to expand your knowledge. Though when you try it becomes painfully obvious that you cannot really make anything good aside from one style, because you somehow seem to try to stick to it while you move away. Now, unto the actual feedback.

It looks "cut" in the sense that the bottom half stops too fast. Furthermore, there is a serious lack of depth and contrasts. You could maybe, make the sides look like waves splashing against the rocks instead of waves with some strange shadowing as they are now. (At least I think they are suppose to be waves.) You could also keep the waves and work on their overall depth and design. I'd also like to see some contrasts with colors as well. For example, the Trident could be in a gold color, which would look good in the sense that yellow/orange (gold shade) is a good contrast to blue thanks to it being complimentary. Also for the love of god, remove the "sparkles".

I know what you mean, I have stuck with a certain style for a long time, and it's very hard to break from. But I mean, there's only so much of that style I can do before I get's boring for myself. I just wanted to try something different, perhaps break away and hopefully get better at it before I grow insane from my own "style" XD

I was a bit concerned with the trident myself, it did look a bit dodgy to me. Yeah they are meant to be waves, but I suck at them so rip. The sparkles were meant to kind of be stars, so I guess I could add some black contrast or something in there or a moon or something.

Question, do you know other people that also does you're style? I met this guy on who join lf a while back and the first thing he posted was a userbar set. It looked very similar to your style. I asked him if it was his and he said yes. I said it looked like Voltiacs/Erudite's design and he said he knew you and that u were good friends. He said that you, him, and a few others knew that same style. I can't seem to find the exact post on lf. Is it true that other people people do your exact style in cooperation?

Yeah I do, and I'm absolutely happy with it :smile: Like Crovus said, I haven't really invented the style per say, I'm just kind of used to it and made it my primary way of designing. And yeah, as long as they don't just completely rip my userbars I'm happy with it c: