Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 425 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Post Data , Content Types

So , I recently purchased a checker base. Used to help build your own account checkers / crackers. I've got a basic understanding of this but was hoping someone here could help clarify a few things. Essentially what I'm working with right now is this :

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

So if I understand correctly , a post request is when you request a website to accept certain data you're giving it. To complete this post request the programme needs a few things :
Login URL - The URL where you login (simple)
Post Data - Data relating to login boxes etc..? Unsure on this one
Content Type - The format of a page. I'm guessing its something similar to this : "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
Many thanks :smile:

My Question : What format do I need to put the Post Data in , and how do I filter out the unnecessary bits?

If you are very knowledgable on this subject and think you can help me out a bit , i'd be willing to pay for your advice. Contact me on my discord. Whiteey#7437

You've got it correct so far, however if you're out for making your own cracking configs, I'd strongly advise you to learn SentryMBA. Very easy to learn and cracking accounts with it.

Quote:(07-20-2019, 06:45 PM)Tracefl0w Wrote:

You've got it correct so far, however if you're out for making your own cracking configs, I'd strongly advise you to learn SentryMBA. Very easy to learn and cracking accounts with it.
Glad to hear I'm on the right track , as for SentryMBA , I've researched it and does indeed seem doable but I really like the idea of my own checkers + the functionalities and extended capabilities it gives in general.
Still looking for more info on PostData if anyone thinks they can help.