Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 666 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Post Exploitation Attacks

I've been googling and getting no where when it comes to running webcam_stream from my meterpreter session on my android 10 moto e device 2021.

I have even tried using the portfwd and connect commands to see if I can pop another shell someone

I'll take any knowledge you guys can offer that will make my Post Exploitation Attacks better I know you guys are busy at times I understand and I'd ask around here but idk anyone tbh or idk how to talk to anyone i guess I'm scared ?

I have a lot to learn but what i do know so far is getting a back door from fatrat or a back door script running From an msf shell webcam snap recording audio getting sms call logs etc i was looking at activity_start as well ? I'm a newbie still so please be kind.

One day I hope to make some good friends here in the world

The picture shows me trying to connect to my own phone from a meterpreter session portfwd and running connect commands

[To see links please register here]

Thank you so much. I followed it through and it's nice.