Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 190 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
[Preview] Sinister.ly Theme

Added a TabControl. Any thoughts or feedback?

That is one sexy theme

Still looks sexy as hell. Keep it up man! Maybe make the tabs have a bit more padding to match ours?

Make a label control. A lot of people who makes themes do not include label controls in their themes. Changing the font manually can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Quote:(05-21-2013, 01:32 AM)SQLi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Make a label control. A lot of people who makes themes do not include label controls in their themes. Changing the font manually can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I'll think about it. The label control really doesn't need anything special. And it SHOULD automatically change it's font to it's parent control. I really want to focus on better, more difficult controls.

Quote:(05-21-2013, 09:55 AM)xZ3ROxPROJ3CTx Wrote:

I'll think about it. The label control really doesn't need anything special. And it SHOULD automatically change it's font to it's parent control. I really want to focus on better, more difficult controls.

Try MultilineTextbox, Listview, Listbox, NumericUpDown, ProgressBar.

Quote:(05-21-2013, 11:56 AM)SQLi Wrote:

Try MultilineTextbox, Listview, Listbox, NumericUpDown, ProgressBar.

Multi-Line Textbox is built into my textbox. Any themes that require a multiline textbox control are just not utilizing GDI properly to allow for a MultiLine property. (Very few have actually learned it, if any). ListBox, NumericUpDown, and ProgressBar will be done. ListView, I am the ONLY one who has done one and they are so difficult to do that I am forced to sell them to compensate. I also plan on doing a ComboBox, CheckBox, RadioButton, and possibly a few more controls, should the request come up.

So, how long do you think it will take for the release? I can't wait to use it.

Quote:(05-26-2013, 11:48 PM)Kirito Wrote:

So, how long do you think it will take for the release? I can't wait to use it.

In all honesty, it wouldn't take long, but I just got a new full-time job and have been extrememly busy lately.. I'll get it out as soon as I can...

Looks really sexy :O Will you be releasing it for c++ or also visual basic?
Thanks