Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 554 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Protect Process

Hey,

I am looking for a snippet which preotects my process, like when trying to kill it in the taskmanager, I like to get the message:

"Access denied, unable to terminate process".
It should not cause a BSOD.
All other snippets I tried before causes a BSOD.
Anyone have an idea? :o

Hope you find your answer, I use a Mac so I have no idea.

I'm not entirely sure you can just prevent a process from being closed.
But invasive programs usually have a main program that hides away, disguised as another program, and reopens the program itself should it be closed.

Perhaps do some research from there?

There is a huge problem with that. That is highly unprofessional(that's what some people say). Try to kill your antiviruses process and respond.

Like God says the method he describes work as a charm as long as you time it correctly.

I mean, it's probably not the best way, but you could always just restart the program in the FormClosing() event.

You could do it with a traditional CMD command while you've taken full ownership or all the files needed. I'm sure most anti-virus programs are going to stop you, might look into the security of TuneUp? Their processes are protected and there's only 1 way to terminate their processes, which I know :>.

That works when I am closing it with red cross on the form, but when trying to kill it via Taskmanager it does not reopen.

Might take a look into this (I do not take credit for it)

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(07-24-2013, 12:39 PM)Madara-Uchiha Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This site is Survey protected. Pls give me a direct link.

Sorry then, found this somewhere but it wasn't survey protected for me..