Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Psycho Pass

[Image: psycho-pass12-wallpaper1.jpg?w=470&h=300]

WARNING: Psycho Pass contains violent acts of bloodshed and views not suited for kids,
If you do have a problem with that, stop being such a sissie.

An anime i'd suggest people to watch.
Psycho Pass is taking place in a futuristic world in Japan where peoples mental state and affinity to do crime can be measured by machines, thus creating a society entierly controlled by a system, the Sybil System. It tells you if you are a criminal or not, it tells you which future path will lead to your own maximum happiness. But will such a world be perfect?

It's one of the most well researched and exibited animes of all times, going from witty quotes to refrences any literature fan would geek over.
Also if there would ever be a definition for an Anarchist... it would be Makishima.

Some of my favorite OST's, also kinda shows what kinda show it is.

This sounds cool. I'll look into it more later.

I was actually considering watching this anime a while back but haven't gotten around to it. Will try to watch a couple of episodes now.

Sounds good man. I will plan on watching it. (:

Quote:(05-22-2013, 03:30 AM)Jolly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Psycho Pass is taking place in a futuristic world in Japan where peoples mental state and affinity to do crime can be measured by machines, thus creating a society entierly controlled by a system, the Sybil System. It tells you if you are a criminal or not, it tells you which future path will lead to your own maximum happiness. But will such a world be perfect?

Definitely something I'd like. I'll watch out for it. Thanks for suggesting it.

Glad I started watching, so far I'm enjoying it. I love the setting, the plot could be a tad more interesting though.

Quote:(05-23-2013, 06:20 AM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

Glad I started watching, so far I'm enjoying it. I love the setting, the plot could be a tad more interesting though.

When the plot hits... so will the feels, be carefull :/

Hey can anyone show me a source of downloading this show?

Quote:(05-23-2013, 09:00 AM)Johnny Wrote:

Hey can anyone show me a source of downloading this show?

Silica shared this one: