Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Purchasing Imminent Monitor?

I'd like to actually purchase a RAT since I never have. Imminent Monitor looked really good. And for $25 for a lifetime looked even better. I just wanted to know of their reputation since there really aren't any online, and when I tried setting it up, the program couldn't connect to their servers even though I have my firewall disabled. Other recommendations would be nice too.

I’ve bought IM some months ago. Never received it and owner didn’t reply. Also read somewhere that he has got arrested.

Quote:(07-10-2019, 07:29 PM)Malcom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I’ve bought IM some months ago. Never received it and owner didn’t reply. Also read somewhere that he has got arrested.

That sucks, and it's what I suspected when I couldn't connect to their servers. Any others I could try?

Quote:(07-10-2019, 07:30 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 07:29 PM)Malcom Wrote:

That sucks, and it's what I suspected when I couldn't connect to their servers. Any others I could try?
I would prefer Warzone rat, also I should purchase the warzone crypter which is dedicated for the rat only.

Quote:(07-10-2019, 07:54 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 07:46 PM)Malcom Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 07:30 PM)Drako Wrote:

I would prefer Warzone rat, also I should purchase the warzone crypter which is dedicated for the rat only.
I'm not a fan of the prices. The lowest is for one month only.

It’s expensive. But if you want a stable working RAT which is FUD you’ll have to invest something. Depending what you’re planning to do with the RAT you should earn your investment back.

Quote:(07-10-2019, 07:46 PM)Malcom Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 07:30 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 07:29 PM)Malcom Wrote:

I'm not a fan of the prices. The lowest is for one month only.

Imminent Monitor project is closed.

I used IM a long time ago and worked well.

Not sure what it’s like nowadays. It’s was really stable when I experienced it. But as mentioned above I don’t think the support is all that great. I’ve heard negative things off site In regards to IM.

Quote:(09-23-2019, 09:08 AM)enigma99 Wrote:

Imminent Monitor project is closed.

Yeah I've come to that conclusion. I can't connect to their servers, and no one has replied to my email in months.