Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 363 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Python Tutorial 1

Python is a pretty fucking epic language. It's very useful and you'll see alot of good scripts written in it. I'm going to start you off with the usual "Hello World". Open up notepad and type:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Now save it as test.py in the user directory of your user. For example mine is /Users/AnonFW so I would save it there. Now open up command prompt and type test.py and hit enter. It will run your script.

Output:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Describing what the code does:
The code simply prints out Hello world.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

print is simply saying print what is inside the qoutes.
As you guessed with common sense what is inside the qoutes will be the output in the command prompt.

I've been trying to learn Python with the help of Z teaching me. I remember him teaching me this, like 3 weeks ago.

Quote:(01-18-2013, 02:54 AM)Atmospheric Wrote:

I've been trying to learn Python with the help of Z teaching me. I remember him teaching me this, like 3 weeks ago.

We need to pick that back up! XD

Quote:(01-18-2013, 02:54 AM)Atmospheric Wrote:

It's one of the best scripting languages besides perl and ruby IMO. Keep trying and I hope to see what you can do.

Quote:(01-18-2013, 02:58 AM)Zealotry Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2013, 02:54 AM)Atmospheric Wrote:

We need to pick that back up! XD

Kenny if you offer to teach me i'll start doing it. I'm slow in the head you should know that, I need a teacher.