Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 321 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Quick and FREE Amazon/iTunes/Steam GCs (New Method)

Quote:(08-07-2020, 04:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm always skeptical with methods of this nature, hence would like to check It out.

Thanks In advance.

I just tried it and got scammed 105€ just got lost to this scammer the script changes the Bitcoin address to his...
I probably can't get my money back but I don't want this to happen to anyone so yeah..
Hope you could ban him in a way that he can't register anymore thanks.

Quote:(08-16-2020, 05:33 PM)sucCc Wrote:

I just tried it and got scammed 105€ just got lost to this scammer the script changes the Bitcoin address to his...
I probably can't get my money back but I don't want this to happen to anyone so yeah..
You can create a thread In the

forum, and provide evidence of the alleged scam.

Hey, could you send me this guide.

Can you send me the method please ?
thanks for your share

I will wait for @mothered to report back on this method. The scam accusation is concerning.

Quote:(08-19-2020, 11:37 PM)tamajiv176 Wrote:

I will wait for @mothered to report back on this method. The scam accusation is concerning.
As mentioned above, alleged scams must be reported In the

forum.

@'"sucCc" are you sure about this? Im pretty confused, this is a external HF method, I have nothing to do with it and have tested it personally. Maybe you got it mixed up with some other method?

Will really appreciate if you post the method for us also

Quote:(08-19-2020, 11:08 PM)titchyyyy Wrote:

Can you send me the method please ?
thanks for your share

did you check out what he sent?

Quote:(08-16-2020, 05:33 PM)sucCc Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2020, 04:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm always skeptical with methods of this nature, hence would like to check It out.

Thanks In advance.

did you report this in scam reports?

Curious as to what anyone else is experiencing.

Quote:(08-06-2020, 02:00 PM)TitaniumQ Wrote:

I got this method for $59.99 on HF some weeks ago, I thought it would make for a good first contribution.
I'm making around $60-$100 every time I repeat the process, pretty quick and easy money in GCs, and most importantly, repeatable!

PM me or leave a reply and I'll get back to you with links for the guide.

Enjoy!
PLEASE SEND ME