Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Quick question

Quote:(07-10-2019, 11:52 AM)Nork0i Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-19-2019, 05:31 AM)KBytes Wrote:

True. ^ Witch is why i'm going to set one up right now.

Let me now If you require assistance.

If you're planning to Install the native VM to the Windows platform, namely "Hyper-V", I'll provide you the link to my blog. I've just finished a very well documented and Illustrated tutorial on how to Install, setup and configure Hyper-V, Inclusive of Implementing virtual switches to allow Internet connectivity between the Guest & Host OS.

The blog Is still In It's Infancy, but there's 60+ step-by-step tutorials (with Illustrations) relative to Windows- solely written by me. I'm going offline here In a few minutes to start another guide.

Would you recommoned Hyper-V over standalone VMs? I'm looking to set it up....if the blog is still going i'd be interested in having a look too :smile:

Hyper-V Is by far the more superior.

I have a very detailed tutorial on my blog, that documents and Illustrates how to enable Hyper-V, create the virtual machine, bridge network adapters (to allow Internet connectivity on the VM) and Install the OS thereafter. It's solely written by me In a step-by-step manner and If you follow It precisely, you can't go wrong.

It Is a somewhat complex process to setup and configure, but that's why I've created the tutorial- to provide a clear understanding to all readers. I also have a guide for VMware Workstation & VirtualBox. I'm just putting the finishing touches before publishing It.

Quote:(07-10-2019, 12:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 11:52 AM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Let me now If you require assistance.

If you're planning to Install the native VM to the Windows platform, namely "Hyper-V", I'll provide you the link to my blog. I've just finished a very well documented and Illustrated tutorial on how to Install, setup and configure Hyper-V, Inclusive of Implementing virtual switches to allow Internet connectivity between the Guest & Host OS.

The blog Is still In It's Infancy, but there's 60+ step-by-step tutorials (with Illustrations) relative to Windows- solely written by me. I'm going offline here In a few minutes to start another guide.

Would you recommoned Hyper-V over standalone VMs? I'm looking to set it up....if the blog is still going i'd be interested in having a look too :smile:

I have a very detailed tutorial on my blog, that documents and Illustrates how to enable Hyper-V, create the virtual machine, bridge network adapters (to allow Internet connectivity on the VM) and Install the OS thereafter. It's solely written by me In a step-by-step manner and If you follow It precisely, you can't go wrong.

It Is a somewhat complex process to setup and configure, but that's why I've created the tutorial- to provide a clear understanding to all readers. I also have a guide for VMware Workstation & VirtualBox. I'm just putting the finishing touches before publishing It.

Awesome...thanks for the info. I'll look into the Hyper-V then. Give me a shout when your blog is up!

Quote:(07-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 12:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 11:52 AM)Nork0i Wrote:

Awesome...thanks for the info. I'll look into the Hyper-V then. Give me a shout when your blog is up!

My blog has been online for around 6 weeks.

I've just completed the tutorial for VMware Workstation and this afternoon, will begin VirtualBox which will be ready later this evening. So Inclusive of Hyper-V, you'll have three VMs to choose from. Enable your PM so I can send the link.

i still haven't revived a pm of your blog too :/ @"mothered"

Quote:(07-11-2019, 07:34 AM)OGs Wrote:

i still haven't revived a pm of your blog too :/ @"mothered"

My apologies.

Check your PM.

Quote:(07-11-2019, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 12:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

I've just completed the tutorial for VMware Workstation and this afternoon, will begin VirtualBox which will be ready later this evening. So Inclusive of Hyper-V, you'll have three VMs to choose from. Enable your PM so I can send the link.

PM sent

Quote:(07-11-2019, 03:27 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

PM sent :smile:

I've received It, but It's disabled on your end, hence cannot send messages.

In your UserCP, click on "Edit Options" and then select the "Receive private messages from other users" checkbox.

Quote:(07-12-2019, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 03:27 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

In your UserCP, click on "Edit Options" and then select the "Receive private messages from other users" checkbox.

Awkward haha..im an idiot...should be done now!

Quote:(07-30-2019, 11:18 AM)Nork0i Wrote:

Quote: (07-12-2019, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 03:27 PM)Nork0i Wrote:

Awkward haha..im an idiot...should be done now!

No problem at all.

Check your PM.

sorry but if we know it's an exploid, you won't know how it works,